acne
    brooklynn03 is offline New Member

Default acne

has anyone tried estro block before? Im on aldactone now but the side effects are awful

LizVeronica is offline New Member

Quinoderm Cream 5 is for the treatment of acne and contains 5% Benzyl Peroxide. It provides the peeling action of benzoyl peroxide and the antibacterial properties of hydroxy quinoline sulphate.

Robin511 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by brooklynn03 View Post
    has anyone tried estro block before? Im on aldactone now but the side effects are awful
    hey ya i have tried Aldactone and it has really worked for my skin, however even i faced side effects...my mouth and area near my eyes is swollen...also i feel sluggish the whole day.Any advice??

Colleen Nixon is offline New Member

I guess Estroblock has different effects depending on your skin type. I have tried it and it worked and it doesn't have any major side effects on me. I have also heard a lot of good reviews about the product
    Last edited by Anonymous; 06-30-2014 at 12:29 AM.

J-Hart is offline Junior Member

try Dallacin-C, add this to a bottle of any astringent of your choice..use it every night.

TimStevo is offline New Member

With acne it can be a real pain to find something that will work. I personally have had great results from using Skin B5 which may be worth you looking up and seeing how that may work for you. I hope you find results soon.

PlayWaves is offline Banned

Garlik, aloe, basil, Coriander are helpful and natural herbs to heal acne issues