Which is a better Cholesterol Lowering Statin and Why? Crestor or Lipitor
    Robin511 is offline New Member

Default Which is a better Cholesterol Lowering Statin and Why? Crestor or Lipitor

Which is a better Cholesterol Lowering Statin and Why? Crestor or Lipitor.

KellyLewis is offline New Member

All of the statins can provide powerful protection for your heart, but some may be better choices than others, depending on your particular situation. These both are best and effective but you should recommend your doctor as he will advice you in a better way according to your situation.

Robin511 is offline New Member

Hey Kelly...Thank you so much for the advice.

jaminhealth is offline New Member

I would avoid them with a passion....Have you read books/sites/articles on the Cholesterol Myth.

Read some of Weston A Price Foundation's work on cholesterol.

I know of too many with side effects which include muscle damage from these drugs..

There are MANY alternatives to lowering cholesterol but do read the myth info. j

computerworx is offline New Member

Statins are not good for you and can cause other health problems such as Neuropathy. There are alternatives you can take to lower your cholesterol such as Fish Oil, Garlic, Niacin, Selenium. Research on it. It is important to take the right mgs, and kind.

I highly recommend people buying a book on Alternative Cures. The one I use is an old book ISBN 1-57954-058-9. I am sure there is a more up to date one, but the one I use has been a great value to me. I have taken myself off of my prescribed meds, 1 by 1 recently and taking vitamins, supplements instead. Plus I have changed my diet to mostly fruits and vegetables. I no longer need my blood pressure, cholesterol, heart, or pain meds. All is normal and my neuropathy is no longer.