children with high cholesterol
    webnanny50 is offline New Member

Default children with high cholesterol

does anyone know what a child of age 7's cholesterol should be? my grandsons is 153 and I am searching for info on childrens cholesterol and what meds they can take... if I am in the wrong forum I apologize

lane413 is offline Member

I don't know what forum w should post this, but im with you. I think that is too high for a child. I am a diabetic, and my cholesterol is high. tc 153 seems high to me. My dr wanted my cholesterol under 160. What does his dr say about the cholesterol and childhood?

as far as I know he thinks it may be his liver not functioning well but thats only what his Mom tells me and I am not too sure if she is correct..I live far from them and can't talk to the DR myself...I was hopeing someone would be able to tell me....about the cholesterol that is

Heartfelt is offline New Member

I do know that the product is natural and really works to reduce cholesterol. It is safe for children, and is listed in the PDR. I'd check it out, since most products that have been proven to work and endorsed medically are not good choices for children... and heart disease is third largest killer of children, surprisingly... probably because of the deteriorating American diet!
    Last edited by Anonymous; 04-09-2018 at 11:24 PM.

Thanks for the info Heartfelt.....

Bogie is offline New Member

Thanx too!! I ordered the product Bois Life2. I shall report my findings upon my first blood test.

Please and Thanx, Bogie