Colon Cancer
    Lino S Cruz is offline Junior Member

Question Colon Cancer

I was recently diagnosed with a neuroendocrine tumor that was removed by means of snare. Biopsy revealed it was malignant. The Doctor informed me that the tumor extended to the base where it attached to the colon. So a bit of it still remains. At age 65, I do not wish to undergo chemotherapy and/or radiotherapy. If you have tried alternative medicine in a similar situation, what are your experiences with it and how effective was it? I am thinking of going into "phytonutrients" and food supplements, like being a vegetarian. Of course, I intend to regularly undergo colonoscopy to monitor my condition.

adoan is offline New Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Lino S Cruz View Post
    I was recently diagnosed with a neuroendocrine tumor that was removed by means of snare. Biopsy revealed it was malignant. The Doctor informed me that the tumor extended to the base where it attached to the colon. So a bit of it still remains. At age 65, I do not wish to undergo chemotherapy and/or radiotherapy. If you have tried alternative medicine in a similar situation, what are your experiences with it and how effective was it? I am thinking of going into "phytonutrients" and food supplements, like being a vegetarian. Of course, I intend to regularly undergo colonoscopy to monitor my condition.
    Vegetarian like Macrobiotics does help cleanse the cancer cells. Please do some research in this area. I had experiences in the past when I was pregnant with my son and I had 12 cm diamater cyst on my ovaries. I did eat macrobiotics diet strictly for 2 months, the big cyst was gone. I live for 19 years wihout eating macrobiotics again. I use it for clearing my body only.