HERBALS FOR WITH DRAWELS? KNOW ANY?
    CONCERNED LOVE is offline New Member

Default HERBALS FOR WITH DRAWELS? KNOW ANY?

NEED ADVICE ON HERBALS THAT CAN HELP A FRIEND OF MINE, TAHT IS GOING THROUGH CRACK/COKEAINE WITHDRAWELS!

Looking4Help is offline Junior Member

What type of withdrawals is your friend experiencing...there are different treatments for a vast amount of symptoms.

pgarne8 is offline Junior Member

Hi Ohhh I know what the friend is going through,but believe it or not food helped me big time,I don't know why,and I'mnot fat but i would go to these lil resturaunts and buy appetizers to go. NOT driving while i was high but the next day i just did that and it helped me,throw away the stems and baking soda get everything choy boy that will remind him/her of the rock throw it all away. feed the person. It took me a month to get over not wanting it any more. course my tummy still turns everytime i drive past crack town but i keep going dont stop! go buy something good indtead.Buy something for his or her mom instead. Good luck I know it tough,and it will always be tough,but once that month is over it get pretty much smoother for me anyway. I like haveing my money and not a ball of wax HA

Daigaisai_Taren is offline Junior Member

st. johns wort for depression, blue green algea for fatigue, chamomille of valerian for restlessness, coffee if the caffeine's not a problem in terms of it's being addictive again for fatigue, try over the counter sleeping pills if their having nightmares. Also just be there for them as much a possible, like physically there, I've found that a lot of people crave psysical contact when their going through withdrawals.