Hypertension - Garlic/CoQ-10 supplements
    DeanJacks is offline New Member

Default Hypertension - Garlic/CoQ-10 supplements

Hey All,

' Been taking lisinopril 20mg daily since Nov. '09. Since Jan. '10 supplementing with slightly cooked garlic cloves. With lisinopril alone getting BP (home testing)
    120-130/85-91. Adding garlic 2x/day getting BP 110-117/74-78. Any others confirm such decreases? Anyone else switch to garlic supplements with similar effect?

Considering adding CoQ-10 for increased heart energy - any feedback?

cpmty is offline New Member

yes, omega3, Vitamin D3 and CoQ10 will help you... eat red beats, concod grape juice,cinnamon, garlic will also help. eat a lot of vegetables, fruits, lean meat and exercise.limit or cut white carbohidrates - ok SOME all graine or brown ...rice, pasta, bread.

totallyforgiven is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by DeanJacks View Post
    Hey All,

' Been taking lisinopril 20mg daily since Nov. '09. Since Jan. '10 supplementing with slightly cooked garlic cloves. With lisinopril alone getting BP (home testing)
    120-130/85-91. Adding garlic 2x/day getting BP 110-117/74-78. Any others confirm such decreases? Anyone else switch to garlic supplements with similar effect?

Considering adding CoQ-10 for increased heart energy - any feedback?
    My Grandma took CoQ-10 and it actually helped her. It is suppose to help your blood pressure. The only problem with garlic, even if you would decide to take the odorless garlic, is you will start smelling like garlic, it doesn't happen to everyone, but it does happen to some. Even the odorless garlic can have this affect on people.

Watching your sodium, will help your blood pressure more than medicine. I know from experience, I use to have trouble with high blood pressure and when I started watching my sodium and restricting it, then my blood pressure greatly improved.