Methyl Sulfonyl Methane
    rok_solid is offline New Member

Default Methyl Sulfonyl Methane

I could not find info on this product on your website. It is sold by some healthfood manufacturers, in tablets or capsules, to relieve Osteo Arithritis. Do you know where I can find information? Thanks

zeit is offline New Member

Don't have to much info but have used it successfully. It also comes in powder form. I use the capsules, 1,000mg. I take 2 twice a day(total 4 grams). I use it in conjunction with Glucosamine to aid my back problem. It does keep me ambulatory.
    A wonderful side effect when I raised it to the 4 gm level was with my severe bruising problem. After use for a few weeks at this level my hands are no longer black. Back to normal color and if I get a bruise it heals quickly.

bob bishop is offline New Member

quote:Originally posted by rok_solid

I could not find info on this product on your website. It is sold by some healthfood manufacturers, in tablets or capsules, to relieve Osteo Arithritis. Do you know where I can find information? Thanks

bob bishop is offline New Member

My company compounds this med. from the raw ingredient into an injectable, cream, eye drop, capsules, gel, etc. Of course they all need a prescription; but just as an FYI, they are available.d[/i]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

JoycePaula is offline New Member

I found info on MSM on the web without difficulty. However, I am still checking into possible undesirable side effects of the medication for someone with sensitive digestion. I would also like to know if MSM is supposed to help with osteoarthritis of the neck.