Remedies for gallbladder problems
    TimStevo is offline New Member

Default Remedies for gallbladder problems

My sister was diagnosed with gallbladder problems a few years ago and even though she has been told to go on a strict diet and await surgery she is having a lot of problems with bloated stomach and pain with nausea. Is there anything she can take that may help her with the pain and the bloated stomach? Nausea is also a common problem for her at the moment however she has not actually been sick so I am wondering if there is anything she can take that may take the sick feeling away?

Thanks.

Fiona15987 is offline Banned

As I know there is a remedy against Nausea.

Veronica Stel is offline New Member

Stimulating certain reflex points can also help normalize the flow of bile, if someone is suffering from bad gall bladder.
    It involves the use of a combination of acupuncture meridian points, as well as foot and neurolymphatic reflexes.

Stacysgarden is offline New Member

gallbladder complete is a liquid formula sold online for about 25$ and helped a lot of the people in the nutrition office I worked in for years. I think it's main ingredient is organic apple cider vinegar and beet juice which you could pick up at your local natural store. Ginger candies or ginger root is a great combative against nausea.