ultrasound therapy
    homeultrasound is offline New Member

Default ultrasound therapy

Personal ultrasound therapy is perfect for chronic pain conditions, especially if the ultrasound machine is easily portable. A portable ultrasound machine can be used wherever you need it to be used and it is easy to carry with you in case you experience pain. Ultrasound therapy may allow you to completely stop taking your medication, but it is best to speak with your doctor before changing your healthcare regimen. If you?re given the okay and you want to buy a machine, I?d recommend buying from EZUltrasound. They have a five-year warranty on their most popular portable machine, the UltraCure PRO, which means if it doesn?t work for you, you?ll get your money back. Good luck with your condition.

homeultrasound05 is offline New Member

Default ultrasound therapy

Personal ultrasound therapy is perfect for chronic pain conditions, especially if the ultrasound machine is easily portable. A portable ultrasound machine can be used wherever you need it to be used and it is easy to carry with you in case you experience pain. Ultrasound therapy may allow you to completely stop taking your medication, but it is best to speak with your doctor before changing your healthcare regimen. If you?re given the okay and you want to buy a machine, I?d recommend buying from EZUltrasound. They have a five-year warranty on their most popular portable machine, the UltraCure PRO, which means if it doesn?t work for you, you?ll get your money back. Good luck with your condition.

LuisGilreath is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by homeultrasound05 View Post

You said that we can use ultrasound therapy for chronic disease so can you tell me from which disease we can use this technique to cure permanently? Thanks in advance.