on suboxone and need help with taper schedual off of xanax plzzzz...
    kelbel123 is offline Member

Default on suboxone and need help with taper schedual off of xanax plzzzz...

Is there anyone who can make sure i am tapering the right way from xanax? I wld put this in the sub forum but this is more about xanax since i cant be on it and im scared todeath now of taking it. I need a tapering schedual. And im not sure im doing it right. I dont want to go too fast or too slow in fear of siezures. I take 1.25 mg at 2pm everyday.

Thank you.

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

Kelbel: You want to taper very slowly. Like I said before: you're at 1.25 mg. now. How much have you tapered so far?

Rose

(ps if you look around here you will notice that I take a lot of benzo posts)

kelbel123 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by iloerose View Post
    Kelbel: You want to taper very slowly. Like I said before: you're at 1.25 mg. now. How much have you tapered so far?

Rose

(ps if you look around here you will notice that I take a lot of benzo posts)

Hi rose

I keep forgetting to log it down everytime i taper....my bad :/
    Well, i was on 2mg of xanax at 2pm a month ago. So its been about a month of tapering to 1.25
    I think i have been at that dosage for about 4 days. I know there was one day wen i felt pretty edgy and i think i tapered too fast, so i took .25 to feel normal again. But as of now , im at 1.25. I hhave been trying to reduce my dosage by .25 every 7 days. Is that too quick?

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

I really think, like I said on your other thread that you need to do this with a doctor's guidance, especially with the sub. It could be possible that you are not stabilizing on your xanax. But you are also on the sub. I'm going to tell you once again, that subs, nothing is going to help you w/ding with the benzos that you are on. You need to do this with a doctor's care.

Rose