Results 1 to 16 of 16
600mg Tramadol + 5mg Xanax = ?
  1. #1
    + mK is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    15

    Default 600mg Tramadol + 5mg Xanax = ?

    What would happen if I took this?

  2. #2
    Anonymous Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by + mK View Post
    What would happen if I took this?
    why would you want to take 600mg of trams that is a lot ???

  3. #3
    + mK is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by melinda7.5 View Post
    why would you want to take 600mg of trams that is a lot ???
    I'm trying to determine what would happen.

  4. #4
    Anonymous Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by + mK View Post
    I'm trying to determine what would happen.
    Do you want to kill yourself ?

  5. #5
    + mK is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by melinda7.5 View Post
    Do you want to kill yourself ?
    Yes. Would this kill me?
    I don't want to be mean, but please don't try and talk me out of it.
    I just want to know.

  6. #6
    Anonymous Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by + mK View Post
    Yes. Would this kill me?
    I don't want to be mean, but please don't try and talk me out of it.
    I just want to know.
    I cant tell you everyone is different, It may just give you seizure and make you sick the xanax wont do anything but settle you down...do you want to talk about it... i wont talk you out of it but we may find a solution.

  7. #7
    + mK is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by melinda7.5 View Post
    I cant tell you everyone is different, It may just give you seizure and make you sick the xanax wont do anything but settle you down...do you want to talk about it... i wont talk you out of it but we may find a solution.
    There's really no solution. I probably won't do it, I just want to know what would happen. The Xanax I was thinking would keep me from not having a seizure?

  8. #8
    Anonymous Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by + mK View Post
    There's really no solution. I probably won't do it, I just want to know what would happen. The Xanax I was thinking would keep me from not having a seizure?
    do you remember me we have talked a lot...
    Its melinda

  9. #9
    + mK is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by melinda7.5 View Post
    do you remember me we have talked a lot...
    Its melinda
    Yes I remember talking with you and your husband I believe?

  10. #10
    Anonymous Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by + mK View Post
    Yes I remember talking with you and your husband I believe?
    yep ! that would be us.. we need to get you some help !!! life is to hard to live this way !

  11. #11
    + mK is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by melinda7.5 View Post
    yep ! that would be us.. we need to get you some help !!! life is to hard to live this way !
    Just found out I actually have 750mg of the Tramadol. Would this put me to sleep for good?

  12. #12
    Anonymous Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by + mK View Post
    Just found out I actually have 750mg of the Tramadol. Would this put me to sleep for good?
    It would probly turn you into a veggie and you would just lay there in hell.
    my son took a whole bottle on xanax bars and it just mest up his kidneys. so it is not worth it... my son is bi-polar he has a hard time with life to...

  13. #13
    + mK is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by melinda7.5 View Post
    It would probly turn you into a veggie and you would just lay there in hell.
    my son took a whole bottle on xanax bars and it just mest up his kidneys. so it is not worth it... my son is bi-polar he has a hard time with life to...
    I guess I'll just keep storing them up until I have enough.

  14. #14
    Anonymous Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by + mK View Post
    I guess I'll just keep storing them up until I have enough.
    why wont you let me get you some help ?

  15. #15
    + mK is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by melinda7.5 View Post
    why wont you let me get you some help ?
    I've done everything to get help. Nothing works.
    I've even been to mental hospitals, multiple times.

  16. #16
    Anonymous Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by + mK View Post
    I've done everything to get help. Nothing works.
    I've even been to mental hospitals, multiple times.
    I was the same way when I was young. I wished i was never born !!! but when i turned about 24 i decided screw everyone else I like myself and just started building from there, i still have a hard time but i get thru it.

Similar Threads

  1. TRAMADOL AND XANAX
    By WILDFIRE0866 in forum Featured Conditions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-07-2018, 06:06 AM
  2. How do I get off of .5mg Alprazolam (Xanax) after 5 weeks of use?
    By plowkid87 in forum Benzodiazepine Withdrawal
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-20-2016, 12:00 PM
  3. Tramadol & Xanax - need support and a plan
    By FreeElijah in forum Need to Talk?
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-20-2015, 08:05 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-27-2006, 01:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22