Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Sforzando816
  • 1 Post By Sforzando816
Adderall
  1. #1
    Sforzando816 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4

    Default Adderall

    I'm on 10 mg of adderall. However, I took too much at once. (50 mg total) then, without thinking, drank a Monster Energy drink. I understand that it's not healthy, and that it poses as a risk, but is the risk that great? I'm still worried about it and I feel better now. . .I think it's all me stressing now, but I figured I'd ask for a few opinions.
    PeterRabbit2 likes this.

  2. #2
    PeterRabbit2 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    667

    Default

    Welcome to the drugs.com forums!

    I COULD BE WRONG! But...

    I don't think that's too much of an overdose. If in doubt, call a pharmacist, right now!

    She/he would know a heck of a lot better than just about anyone on this forum.

    If you're having cardiac symptoms (fast and/or pounding heart) consider calling a poison control center. (Once I accidentally took 3,000mg of Tylenol in one dose and called a poison-control center; the man was very calm and said I should be fine, considering many factors including my age and weight.)

    It can't hurt. Just to be on the safe side and to put your mind at ease you can call U.S. poison control at 1-800-222-1222. All callers remain anonymous.
    Peter

  3. #3
    Sforzando816 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterRabbit2 View Post
    Welcome to the drugs.com forums!

    I COULD BE WRONG! But...

    I don't think that's too much of an overdose. If in doubt, call a pharmacist, right now!

    She/he would know a heck of a lot better than just about anyone on this forum.

    If you're having cardiac symptoms (fast and/or pounding heart) consider calling a poison control center. (Once I accidentally took 3,000mg of Tylenol in one dose and called a poison-control center; the man was very calm and said I should be fine, considering many factors including my age and weight.)

    It can't hurt. Just to be on the safe side and to put your mind at ease you can call U.S. poison control at 1-800-222-1222. All callers remain anonymous.
    My heart started racing earlier. . .Caffeine does that to me anyways. I think I got stressed out and made it all worse than it actually was. I'm 5'7" and 140lbs and I'm an athlete. So I think that I should be okay. . .I just panic. I've never ever taken a lot of meds before this. I had a final in school today and stressed out.
    PeterRabbit2 likes this.

  4. #4
    PeterRabbit2 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sforzando816 View Post
    My heart started racing earlier. . .Caffeine does that to me anyways. I think I got stressed out and made it all worse than it actually was. I'm 5'7" and 140lbs and I'm an athlete. So I think that I should be okay. . .I just panic. I've never ever taken a lot of meds before this. I had a final in school today and stressed out.
    OKAY, a call to a poison control center should take less than 5-10 minutes and be free of charge.

    They're just gonna ask you a bunch of questions, then give you a recommendation.

    I just called the number and spoke to a poison control nurse, he said "Have the concerned person call us right away. We are just here to help."
    Peter

  5. #5
    Sforzando816 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterRabbit2 View Post
    OKAY, a call to a poison control center should take less than 5-10 minutes and be free of charge.

    They're just gonna ask you a bunch of questions, then give you a recommendation.

    I just called the number and spoke to a poison control nurse, he said "Have the concerned person call us right away. We are just here to help."
    I personally don't think I need to go that far yet. I'm pretty much back to normal. I just get panicked at stuff. I KNOW I'm never going to take over my dosage ever again. . .or with caffeine. Caffeine makes me super jittery anyways. Me overthinking possibly.
    Thank you so much PeterRabbit2! I appreciate it.

  6. #6
    Sforzando816 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sforzando816 View Post
    I personally don't think I need to go that far yet. I'm pretty much back to normal. I just get panicked at stuff. I KNOW I'm never going to take over my dosage ever again. . .or with caffeine. Caffeine makes me super jittery anyways. Me overthinking possibly.
    Thank you so much PeterRabbit2! I appreciate it.
    I'm also gonna add that my symptoms went down and I feel normal again. It only comes back when I think about it. Nerves getting the better of me, once again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22