Ambien CR and Sleepwalking?
    AveMaria is offline New Member

Default Ambien CR and Sleepwalking?

Hey everyone. I took Ambien CR at one time but I ended up sleepwalking once while on it. I immediately went off of it. Has anyone else experienced sleepwalking while on Ambien CR?

Titty Puff is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by AveMaria View Post
    Hey everyone. I took Ambien CR at one time but I ended up sleepwalking once while on it. I immediately went off of it. Has anyone else experienced sleepwalking while on Ambien CR?
    I just have regular Ambien and hell yeah this happened to me last week. I didn't know it COULD happen. I apparently walked around my town at 4am in my cheetah boxers texted people like my mom telling her I was at Crown Fried Chicken begging people for coffee, so at like 5:30am apparently she picked me up, we went to Dunkin Donuts and got coffee and a bagel and "hung out." Just me and my mom.

And I have NO memory of it..or any of that night besides thinking I tried going to sleep?

What brand was yours? I don't feel this happens with all brands. Mine was yellow with a 10 on one side.

AveMaria is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Titty Puff View Post
    I just have regular Ambien and hell yeah this happened to me last week. I didn't know it COULD happen. I apparently walked around my town at 4am in my cheetah boxers texted people like my mom telling her I was at Crown Fried Chicken begging people for coffee, so at like 5:30am apparently she picked me up, we went to Dunkin Donuts and got coffee and a bagel and "hung out." Just me and my mom.

And I have NO memory of it..or any of that night besides thinking I tried going to sleep?

What brand was yours? I don't feel this happens with all brands. Mine was yellow with a 10 on one side.
    I really don't remember what brand it was or anything like that. This happened several years ago.

jessiesgurl is offline New Member

Default Oh yeah!

I take regular ambien also....and ambien is a brand. Generic is zolpidem and made by different companies. I ate a pint of ice cream and have no memory of it. I talk in my sleep and wake myself up. I shopped at Home Depot and swore I had never been in the store in my life. Makes me wonder what else I have done! Kinda scary!

GibsonMan is offline New Member

hahaha, yeah, I used to do that WAY too often. Once took an old computer apart, snipped all the wires, and drew smiley faces all over the inside. Don't remember it of course. A friend I used to work with had a habit of eating strange things after going to bed and taking an Ambien; i.e. an entire jar of pickles, a giant bowl of custard, raw potatoes…

Just make sure you don't take it until you're in bed, then turn the lights out and close your eyes and don't get up no matter what lol.

trevor56 is offline Banned

Depend on dosage. I take low usually and I don't have this kind of symptoms.