Amoxil( Amoxicillin) for a tooth infection
    ArakelTheDragon is offline New Member

Default Amoxil( Amoxicillin) for a tooth infection

Good day! I have been perscribed Amoxil 500mg for a tooth infection. I want to know is it good for this purpose or not? Most of the forums say it is a general purpose, wide- range antibiotic but very few mention it for a tooth infection it is mostly for the lower tract, guts, stomach, lungs infections.

It seems that the dentist who was fixing my tooth is an idiot and drilled it too much which led to an infection....But since I am a foreigner and in this country foreigners get the worst dentist and the youngest and un-experienced ones, I want to ask what is the best medicine for this case, since I do not want any more mistakes! This perscription is from a dentist not from this country, but still I want to be certain!

When I went to my own country they told me the tooth is infected and put some liquid medicine on it with a cotton, than removed the pain and made it much better, but I did not have time to stay in my own country so I need to deal with it alone now. It rarely pains me. I have pain when I eat something sweet like chocolate. I have no problem with french fries. Sometimes I feel it like something is comming out of my tooth something bad( a bad taste) and that something in my tooth is dying. Thank you all for you help! I can not go to my country again at the moment otherwise I would fix it there.

ArakelTheDragon is offline New Member

Default Add more details

When I drink water it hurts for a little and it gets better. Water is like a remedy that I use(cold water). They told me there are no wholes on the tooth so It should not be that.

Edited:
    Sometimes I feel it like something is comming out of my tooth, something bad( a bad taste) and that something inside the tooth is dying.

Thanks for the help to everyone!