Combination of pills
    Jayveemon is offline New Member

Default Combination of pills

What would happen if I took Xanax, oxycodone, ambien and FLUOXETINE all together?
    Last edited by Anonymous; 04-30-2011 at 10:27 PM.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Jayveemon View Post
    What would happen if I took Xanax, oxycodone, ambien and FLUOXETINE all together?

You might just get messed up and pass out, you might die. That is crazy addict behavior. Don't do it!
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Jayveemon View Post
    Unless You are prescribed these medications by a Professional, who knows all about each of the medications you mentioned, there doses, and your medical history, I agree with the above poster.

DO NOT TAKE MEDICATIONS THAT ARE NOT PRESCRIBED TO YOU OR ABUSE THOSE THAT ARE. YOU MAY HAVE FATAL SIDE EFFECTS, AND THOSE OF US WHO DEPEND ON THESE MEDICATIONS TO SURVIVE A LIFE WITH REDUCED SUFFERING WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO OBTAIN THEM LEGALLY.

Please Don't do this to yourself and others.
    The views displayed here are that of opinion and or personal experience only! Not responsible for any advise given that may be outdated or old school, and believe the best advice is from a licensed health care professional in person face to face. No legality binding information in my posts or threads exists under any local, state, federal or international, US country laws. Subject to change or disregard without notice!

Robert_325 is offline Retired

I agree that under certain conditions where truly chronic pain patients are in dire need of this kind of a combination of meds and they are prescribed by a true dr, not a script dr, that it's acceptable. I would never judge a person who lives in lifelong pain and is under the care of an honest legitimate dr. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Mikki111 is offline Junior Member

Default Robert?

Hello Robert,
    I am looking for your advice, would you kindly find my thread...
    Thank you so much!
    ~We know what we are - But know not what we may be