False positive drug screens
    princepessa011 is offline New Member

Default False positive drug screens

I need help PLEASE. I am a chronic pain patient and get drug tested monthly I have failed 4 out of my last 6 drug tests as of September 2016

September 2016 Drug screen was negative in the office urine sample but came back positive when urine was sent to lab (I did do cocaine 2 times in August 11 days prior to my drug test)

October 2016 Drug screen was negative in the office urine sample and lab urine sample was negative ( last time I did cocaine was the 2 times in August)

November 2016 Drug screen was negative in the office urine sample and positive for cocaine in the lab urine same
    (Last time I did cocaine was the 2 times in August)

December 9th I failed both the office and lab urine drug screens for cocaine
    December 16 I passed the office urine sample the sample was not sent to lab
    December 23 I failed the office urine drug screen for cocaine

I have not intentionally done cocaine since the 2 times in August. I am at my wit's end trying to figure out why I keep testing positive for cocaine. When I failed the December 9th drug test, I had a suspicion that I was being purposely exposed to it (cocaine) via put in my drinks/food by an client so I stopped all contact with him THAT DAY and made sure I was not around it in any shape way or form. My significant other also occasionally does cocaine so I am wondering if I am being exposed and testing positive thru our sexual (seamen) contact because I was with him Thursday and failed my drug test on Friday. I am at my wit's end and if the lab urine comes up positive my doctor will no longer write my scripts for fentanyl and Vicodin. I did purchase an over the counter home cocaine testing kit and it came up negative. I sent the urine sample to the indicated lab for confirmation on the results. I have worked entirely too hard on my my health and well-being and need some sort of explanation to why this is happening. If I was doing cocaine of have my answers but I am not and I'm truly on the verge of a full meltdown

In addition to the home cocaine test I did today, I am going to see if the local health clinic can do a free drug screen. Some additional background info, my blood pressure has been up and down, I had a flu shot in September or October and ever since then I have not been feeling right for months now, my blood tests are showing I'm slightly inemic. I was purchasing Adderall on the street bc my doctor wouldn't script me (even tho I used to be scripted it and have a ADHD diagnosis) BUT I Have not done it since OCTOBER

I'm contemplating calling an out patient drug rehab close to me and seeing if they can help, but then I'm scared that it will be seen as some sort of admitting that I'm doing drugs when I'm not. The craziest part of all this is before the September 2016 positive I didn't have a positive test for cocaine for close to TWO YEARS and during those two years I HAD done cocaine at least a half dozen times. None of this is making sense to me