Inceasing the length and Efficency of Opiates???
    gtlifter is offline New Member

Default Inceasing the length and Efficency of Opiates???

Hey,
    Some of you may know I went through tramadol withdrawal the other day fun stuff, the reason i went through it is because i used it as a bridge to avoid opiate withdrawal until my next script of oxy, well that backfired, Good news is i found a recipe for those going through said withdrawal in my topic in the featured drug area. I'm on a fixed budget thus simply cant afford what my dr wants to give me for my pain. So I do my best to make what i take more efficient and last longer. Here's whats commonly known, benydryl with allow for opiates to last longer and get rid of the nausea associated with them. I also take a antihistamine called Ketotifin, that has been shown to clean clogged receptors, up regulate receptors and keep them clean. Thus the best possible environment for opiate use.What im actually insearch of is I ran across a drug said to increase the half life of an opiate significantly. Ironically I found this info when looking into meds to help with withdrawal. Its a phama drug, may not be widely available in the US and i swear it stated with a "C" anyone?

gtlifter is offline New Member

I think chlorpheniramine is what i was looking for?