Need help on Celexa/Buspar....
    wcm4820 is offline New Member

Red face Need help on Celexa/Buspar....

I had taken Paxil for nearly 2yrs. btw this is coming off a 5yr. presc. of Valium 10mg TID ( 3 times/day), I wanted to get off narcotic meds if possible i feel in the job sector your looked down upon if you go and even are highly qualified and stick the interview's i always felt looked down upon from even the ppl. that worked or anyone that knew I took it BUT I live in a very small town hickville and I literlilly feel as one of few educated ppl. stuck in this small town and I grew up here. Anyways the come down from the paxil for the past two weeks has been KILLER, as bad as honestly coming off the Valiums. Anyways I had walked up to the ceiling dose my dr. said she wanted me on of paxil so i had to change and that was 80mg twice daily on paxil. It worked but i built a tolerence of it very quickly and had to take more and more to feel normal. First time in my life i felt like a noremal person should feel happy etc. Now changed to Celexa/Buspar for 2 weeks now and feel like ???? physically and mentally. WILL IT GET BETTER AND HOW LONG? Right now she's only got me on 1 celexa per day 20mg and 15mg/Buspar Twice daily. I was always more of the anixety sided in need for help. is this better than pail? The same or stronger? I hope it's stronger as far as helping mew/o having to take so much. THANK YOU ALL THAT EMAIL ME YOUR HELP/RESPONSES OR RESPOND ON HERE. B/c i'm so scared that it's not gonna be/make me feel good as the Paxil!? at this dose esp........

wcm4820 is offline New Member

So sorry it so long, I'm so dumb noone's gonna read this who cares about me after rereading this big post.......or cry out for answer's from real life ppl. taking it

shybaybe2003 is offline Member

i have experience with all kinds of anti anxiety drugs and anti depressants. I would suggest giving it alteast a month. I am on cymbalta now, which worked better than the zoloft for my anxiety, But i am also suffering from some neg side effects. Ive been on it 2 weeks. Just hang in there. DOnt be afraid to talk to your doc. god bless you and good luck, and you can post whatever you want here. Dont be discouraged if people do not respond right away. FOr one thing, we are all on different time zones, and people work etc. just hang in there