new here ..point in the right direction?
    jayryan is offline Member

Default new here ..point in the right direction?

I have been browsing forums etcetera for years...however have never joined or contibuted anything... i don't have a computer and am typing on my phone so forgive grammer spelling etc...
    anyways... i decided to join as i am at a tail end of a buprenephorine taper... i am currently (somewhat) stable at that dose...
    .8 mg (800micrograms?)
    my question is where/how wat forum etc can i find a little support/advice to get off this tiny amount? I have no idea really how to use this site....and would appriciate someone explaining/ pounting me in the right direction.. i don't even know if i posted this in the correct manner? Thanks jay

Iwantoff2013 is offline Platinum Member

Hi Jay,

You have come to a great place for support and advice regarding your sub taper. Congrats on getting down to such a low dose.

This is what you should do: go to the top of this page and click on "General Discussion Boards". That will take you to a new page of listings. Click on "Suboxone Treatment". Then, start a new thread there explaining your situation.

There are many of us who post on the sub board. Some of us are tapering...others have successfully tapered off. Come on over!

Kat

Never mind... i found the suboxone taper forum..

Thanks kat.. nice to meet u.. and ty for ur reply.. i did find the sub forums and thanks for the warm welcom..c ya ther..jay