Please help.
    nobby02 is offline Member

Default Please help.

Diareah from 2 weeks from vicodin or a new RX for wellbutrin and atenolol.

shybaybe2003 is offline Member

uh, I am not really sure what your question is. Are you asking if you have the diarreah from all those meds?

manny.perez18 is offline New Member

would you like some toilet paper whats the question

shybaybe2003 is offline Member

i know you shouldnt get diarreah form the vics. Opiates usually constipate you. I am unsure of the other two meds.

Anonymous Guest

[deleted - swearing]
    Last edited by Anonymous; 05-08-2011 at 08:46 PM.

dogluver is offline Member

Default could be the Welbutrin

Quote Originally Posted by nobby02 View Post
    Diareah from 2 weeks from vicodin or a new RX for wellbutrin and atenolol.
    Nobby- I quit opiates CT a few yrs ago- though I was happy for being clean it was a CHORE to get anything done. About 3 or 4 months later I saw a psych dr and she diagnosed me as moderately depressed and gave me Welbutrin. She made me PROMISE to take it for at least 7 days and told me I wouldn't like it at first. She was right- it felt like a bad diet pill- but I figured if I could CT I could habg in for a week. I was very glad I did- on the 7th day (no lie) it was as if a light went on. I thought "this is what normal feels like!" I felt soooo good. Not a fake good- just a normal good. I lost weight- libido went UP- (my dr said one of her other patients called them her "happy horny skinny pills" HA!
    The only downside is they stopped working for me after a while- which is one of the reasons I relapsed. NOT to scare you- I am now taking amino acids and really good vitamins to work on my brain
    But I did really like the Welbutrin for at least a year.
    Good luck!

Anonymous Guest

Why was I deleted?! I didn't swear all I said was its funny how you were such a jerk to that girl on another thread who was in serious need of good advice. You belittle her and now you are the one in need of help. The way you treated her seems like you know everything on life, so why is it you can't even figure out why you got bubble guts. Prob karma

nobby02 is offline Member

I suppose you want to coddle her and tell her everything will be okay right. Welcome to the welfare state.

I would take diareah anyday over having unprotected sex with a drug addict.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 05-09-2011 at 07:47 AM.

Anonymous Guest

Nah I'm not to much of a cuddler but I would like to let her know that she don't need a man to take care of her kids and as long as she works hard and gets an education if she doesn't already have one she will be fine. My wife had my oldest daughter when she was 17 and the dude is a deadbeat! She worked any job she could, finished high school and now is only a few credits away from a computer programming degree and we have 3 kids now.(No Welfare Ever) Now she prob couldn't have done it without her family and friends cheering her on and helping but it can be done if you put your heart into it. I am sorry I was course with you before I shouldn't have responded that way cuz I also lose my temper sometimes about certain aspects of the welfare state. I know what you are saying and that ???? is running rampant in this country.

"You give a man a fish he eats for a day but if you teach that man to fish he eats for a lifetime"