Ques/Advice about my meds. I am taking Robert 325, are you there? lol
    Gia727 is offline New Member

Red face Ques/Advice about my meds. I am taking Robert 325, are you there? lol

Hello, this is my very first post!! BUT I have been reading these thread for years, Robert 325 almost got me off Subs for good last year but something happened. I am still unsure what happened. Lets start with this, I have never been on so many meds as I am now. I have a new Pdoc that is really trying to help me with anxiety now but different perspectives will always help. I use to study medicine but changed my major, but I still research meds in my free time. OK, I am currently taking 8mg Suboxone (I am going to go down 2 mg in February) Remeron (22.5mg for anxiety induced insomnia, but I am beginnign to taper down again and get off this because the weight gain is insane) Trazodone (25mg, I just started this, it is to help me sleep while I am coming off Remeron, and BuSpar (I have a full bottle getting ready to start 5mg 3 times per day, this is for helping the anxiety that comes as I get off Remeron........

OK!! This might me a long thread guys, so sorry...Robert 325, if I am lucky enough to have you read this, thank you for your time.....Last year at this time I was only taking Suboxone 2mg film (I have been on Sub for 3.5 years, way too long, before that Methadone 2 years, before that I was misusing Lortab I have been on a opiates for 8 years total)..Last year I was also taking Tamezapam 30mg (for only 1 year total ) I havve always had anxiety issues since 18 but I never needed any meds for it........everything spiraled out of control when I came off Temazepam and Suboxone together I also tapered off Temazepam, I got all the way off Suboxone for 1 month I tapered using your plan Robert but my OLD Sub doc stated that I should use her plan and I stopped using Suboxone (July 13, 2011 I was on 4mg and pdoc took me down to 2mg, I took 2 mg for 1 month and 1.5mg for 3 day and stopped because my prescription was out as well.....This is when the hardest, and I am not over-exaggerating this was pure hell I went through, the darkest, deepest major depression cause no sleep, anxiety, non-stop panic attacks, insomnia to where I stayed up for 6 days, no joke, for 4 weeks I stayed in my parents basement (God bless them) and I was a zombie I would not leave the couch, could barely take a shower, I told them what was going on and they told me to tough it out that the sleep will come and the anxiety will dissipate, I felt like I had every mental issue at once! Mind racing bi-polar, obsessive-compulsive, EVErything! I read about P.A.W.S. but what I was feeling was worse, I was honestly ready to die, I started Lexapro during the hell and that heightened the anxiety and panic attacks, SSRIs are not cool with me I guess! I felt like I was injected with speed......

I do not know if I came off the Suboxone too fast cuz I been on them too long and also along with the Temazepam no longer in my system, both at once was too much?? Anyways, after 4 weeks of hell I couldnt do it anymore..... I went back to my Sub. doctor and took 4mg and my brain was like "Thank you Lord" my mother even said, "Its nice to have you back" I was myself again, I felt like a new person that quick and I slept that night! After 4 week of being of Sub. why did my body react like that when I took it again, why did I go through that hell?

Now, the anxiety and insomnia remain from that hell but not nearly as bad, Remeron does wonders for anxiety and I sleep, but I cannot keep gaining weight and I have this full bottle of BuSpar and I am worried it will aggravate the anxiety that lingers now like it did when I tried Lexapro. What happened to me? Why did I go through that hell? I am so scared to come all the way off Suboxone now! Maybe after being on a opiate for 8 years messed up my brain chemistry and my brain cannot go without? Can I do "your taper method" with being on Suboxone and opiates for so many years?That hell Insomnia is something I cannot go through again.

I am hoping that the BuSpar will help so I can only take that, Sub. and Trazodone and come off Remeron smoothly with the help of the BuSpar. I also heard that with me taking Temazepam for 1 year straight will make the BuSpar not work?? Is that rumor true? Hey, Im sorry for the long post, as you can see SO many thoughts and questions are going through my poor mind. but I have not really talked about this to anyone besides my Pdoc and I need some advice from someone who truly knows about these drugs.

Thank you again for your time on this, I also hope that this may help anyone else that ever fell into this position.
    I will also keep this thread alive as my journal, and I will let everyone know as I come off Suboxone my thoughts and feelings, I am always online with my college. So even if Robert 325 does reply, I would still love to hear from others, I need any strength that comes my way, so your words will mean a lot to me.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 01-31-2012 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Part of the font is not the same

Gia727 is offline New Member

I think I have posted this in the wrong section, so I reposted it in the correct section under Prescription Addictions at https://www.drugs.com/forum/prescrip...ing-60663.html