Questions about ibeproehn and what risks I'm at risk for
    Computerfreek is offline New Member

Default Questions about ibeproehn and what risks I'm at risk for

Good day,

As the title states I have some questions about Ibephron and what risks I may be in for.. I do have a uncle who went threw two very bad stomach bleeds which he almost did deid from.

I have been taking 200mg off and on for 3 weeks now.. For lower back pain and headaches. During my back pain I took 2 at the beginning and then 1 every 8hr or so.. Headaches usually one wl do it at night.. In other words. Catching it before it begins.. If I had to count, I would say in total for past three weeks I have taken no more than a 15 and I want to say less to but rounding help.

Should I be worried about possible damage? Or am I at risk of anything simply because I got a really bad caffeine redrawal headache and had to take one again...

Thoughts comments are welcome...

Thank you

Sent from phone

Robert_325 is offline Diamond Elite

Quote Originally Posted by Computerfreek View Post
    Good day,

As the title states I have some questions about Ibephron and what risks I may be in for.. I do have a uncle who went threw two very bad stomach bleeds which he almost did deid from.

I have been taking 200mg off and on for 3 weeks now.. For lower back pain and headaches. During my back pain I took 2 at the beginning and then 1 every 8hr or so.. Headaches usually one wl do it at night.. In other words. Catching it before it begins.. If I had to count, I would say in total for past three weeks I have taken no more than a 15 and I want to say less to but rounding help.

Should I be worried about possible damage? Or am I at risk of anything simply because I got a really bad caffeine redrawal headache and had to take one again...

Thoughts comments are welcome...

Thank you

Sent from phone

Ibuprofen is an NSAID and usually harmless. It can increase a person's chances of a heart condition and can cause bleeding in the stomach if you are prone to that but it usually takes large doses over a long period of time. I took 800mg Ibuprofen three to four times a day for decades along with a bunch of other drugs and NEVER had a problem with Ibuprofen. I wouldn't worry about it unless you have problems. Then just back off or call your dr. Some people have to take Tylenol instead, but I really wouldn't worry about this at all especially with the dose you're taking. Hope that helps. God bless.

Computerfreek is offline New Member

I thank you for you thoughts!

I just learned that my uncle I spoke about had a defect in a vein in his stomach lining?

It seems that when it snows and rains and the humidity changes suddenly my head aches flare up so bad..... But oh well.. Thank you and consderding you have taken 800mg with other drugs.. And I take one 200mg with nothing but a full glass of water and maybe a Veit. C tablet to help the immune system..

Thank you again.

Sent from phone