Quiting Zoloft
    Brycejo6 is offline New Member

Default Quiting Zoloft

A few months ago I took zolof, I didn't like taking it because of the way it made me feel, I never have told anyone this and I just stopped taking it. Now I feel like i've had some negative side effects from doing this and feel even more depressed and feel no joy. Does me stopping this drug affect ability to become happy? I still feel sad so I may start to take zoloft again. Will taking the pills again help or fix the issues my brain is having, I'm really confused and do not want to talk to physician. I would really appreciate any advice or insight. Thank you.

trevor56 is offline Banned

Have you tried sport? You need to recover production of endorphins serotonin!
    Last edited by Anonymous; 10-20-2015 at 09:17 PM.

Bluedog74 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brycejo6 View Post
    A few months ago I took zolof, I didn't like taking it because of the way it made me feel, I never have told anyone this and I just stopped taking it. Now I feel like i've had some negative side effects from doing this and feel even more depressed and feel no joy. Does me stopping this drug affect ability to become happy? I still feel sad so I may start to take zoloft again. Will taking the pills again help or fix the issues my brain is having, I'm really confused and do not want to talk to physician. I would really appreciate any advice or insight. Thank you.

Sounds like youre in SSRI drug withdrawal.
    You need to taper off of SSRI anti-depressants.... There is withdrawal symptoms when you just stop and you definitely have them. Tell your doctor you no longer want to be on them and go from there...
    Last edited by Anonymous; 02-07-2012 at 08:35 AM.