Roxane Zolpidem 10mg info
    dwebster2008 is offline New Member

Default Roxane Zolpidem 10mg info

Hi,

I am taking ambien 10 mg and my pharmacist offered me the generic Roxane 10mg. I know that not all generics are born equal so I was curios if somebody has experience with the Roxane generic and if the quality is decent and how it compares o another generics like Mylan or Qualitest.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dwebster2008 View Post
    Hi,

I am taking ambien 10 mg and my pharmacist offered me the generic Roxane 10mg. I know that not all generics are born equal so I was curios if somebody has experience with the Roxane generic and if the quality is decent and how it compares o another generics like Mylan or Qualitest.

Thanks
    I don't know, that is a good question. I take these, one 10mg pill at night. Just put on them a few days ago. I have taken them before. They are a good sleeping pill, one that I have never had a problem with, but I hear some ppl like to "bake a cake on Ambien or sleepwalk", lol! I have no clue about the generic I am taking. It is a very small elongated light orange/peach pill with 10 mg on one side and some eccentric design on the other side, a square with like five tiny dots in it. The bottle says Zolpidem and I picked them up at the pharmacy where I get my other psyc. meds, and they have been working very well. They put me to sleep a full 8-9 hours and I awake refreshed, so I know they are the real deal, but have no idea about the manufactuer on my specific pill? Any info. for the both of us would be great! Thanks