Sub ? and side effects
    mattingly is offline New Member

Default Sub ? and side effects

hey everyone new to the board after reading a bunch of topics about this and not really seeing an answer i figured id sign up
    so im trying to kick a perc/vic habit i was weening off em and got a few subs from a friend.... i waited 18hrs before dosing but i took 1 xanex the night before and .50 xanex when i woke up to hold off the craving to take the sub before the time i felt i should... i did not go to the dr for this... so i took 1/4 of a 8mg sub waited like 45mins felt a lil better then took another 1/4 felt great for about 2 hrs then started getting dizzy, dry mouth, anxiety lasted about 90mins i then took a nap for about an hr and everything went away except the nausea... not knowing much about this i didnt eat for almost a day assuming that didnt help... im assuming i took too much of the sub since i weened down to like 4 vics a day, when will this nausea go away and what do u think i should do as far as dosage? the person who gave me the subs was hooked on roxys she told me start off strong and work my way down which apparently was too much for me.... im not planning on taking any more subs till tom and im not taking the xanys again those were just to get me threw the wd window until i was able to take the sub.... also i have been taking multi vitamins and thistle milk to help repair whatever damage i did to my liver..... thanks

mattingly is offline New Member

i just ate and the nausea has subsided a lil bit from what i have been reading i just took too much of the stuff it was hard to find info online most people who have taken it were on larger and strong stuff then i was.... i really hope this A goes away B doesnt happen everytime i take it