Suboxone films shrinking or coming in different sizes?
    Pharmer724 is offline New Member

Default Suboxone films shrinking or coming in different sizes?

I'm helping a friend taper Suboxone. I'm measuring and cutting the films for him. What I'm seeing is that when you leave a film out of the pack for a few days it will shrink slightly. Also, it seems like the films can be slightly different in size right out of the package. These are all 8mg films we are cutting.

Anyone else see this before?

Iwantoff2013 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pharmer724 View Post
    I'm helping a friend taper Suboxone. I'm measuring and cutting the films for him. What I'm seeing is that when you leave a film out of the pack for a few days it will shrink slightly. Also, it seems like the films can be slightly different in size right out of the package. These are all 8mg films we are cutting.

Anyone else see this before?
    I've never heard of them shrinking, but it could be due to leaving them out. They need to be kept in the original packaging or foil.

Kat

Pharmer724 is offline New Member

Thanks I thought I was losing my mind. Yes they do seem to shrink if left out. I have noticed that some are cut slightly different right out of the package. I'm surprised Suboxone can allow this to happen. You would think the dose would be different if they are cut wrong. Oh well, Not that many are different and it's only slightly off so I guess it won't affect the taper that much.