is there a substitute drug for alcoholism?
    J-Hart is offline Junior Member

Default is there a substitute drug for alcoholism?

not sure if that question is valid.. I'm actually asking for cure on alcoholism and weed usage. if there's a drug that i can take to replace my habit of taking alcohol and grass, may i know what type of drug is that?

help.. anyone?..

oscarcody1 is offline Member

Hello and welcome,

Your best bet for replies is to post in the "Need to Talk" section as I believe that is where a majority of users go and on a regular basis. With respect to your inquiry about a "cure" for alcoholism or any habit for that matter, it simply doesn't exist IMO. While I'm not a medical doctor or pretend to know anything about alternative medicine, I know that replacing X with Y is not going to fix the problem.

What you need to do is get to an AA/NA meeting. You'll come to find out that dropping both substances is the answer and the beginning to recovery. Wish you well!

Mike

Thank You escarcody1 for the information and great suggestions! I will try to go to "Need to talk" section to get the answer on my questions. Have a good day ... By the way, thanks for being nice to me. How are you today? I wish we will be a good friend here.

Hard time attacks me again. ~~~~weeds