Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
48 hours without oxycodone. help me
    chris6767 is offline New Member

Default 48 hours without oxycodone. help me

hey guys. im now 48 hours clean of oxycodone. i did 1 30 mg oxycodone a day for the past 7-8 months, after gettin addicted becuz of two surgeries i had in spring. the last 2-3 weeks of my drug habbit i sometimes took 2 30mg pills a day. but only rarley. my withdrawals arent THAT bad but im super depressed. iv been crying for the past 3 hours. hard. i got the sniffles, diahrea, and RLS BAD! my legs hurt soooo bad wen i try to sleep! i took 2 motrin pm's, hopefullly that will do something, anything. does anybody know wut i can do to help my withdrawals? depression is probably the most harmfull out of the withdrawals. i feel like life is so boring without the blues!.. i took one pill 48 hours ago (snorted) and quit cold turkey. my coldsweats are starting to get worse, but not too bad. can any1 help me?? even just talk to me, tell me its gonna be okay. i cant talk to my parents cuz i dont want them to know. i told my gf who iv been dating for 4 years and my best friend but my gf doesnt really understand wut im going through she just thinks i made a dumb mistake. she helps a little at times but not much. my friend is my only person to really talk to about it, and thats just through texts. my body wants to jump out of my skin and i just wanna cry. can any1 out there help me? =(

Quote Originally Posted by chris6767 View Post
    hey guys. im now 48 hours clean of oxycodone. i did 1 30 mg oxycodone a day for the past 7-8 months, after gettin addicted becuz of two surgeries i had in spring. the last 2-3 weeks of my drug habbit i sometimes took 2 30mg pills a day. but only rarley. my withdrawals arent THAT bad but im super depressed. iv been crying for the past 3 hours. hard. i got the sniffles, diahrea, and RLS BAD! my legs hurt soooo bad wen i try to sleep! i took 2 motrin pm's, hopefullly that will do something, anything. does anybody know wut i can do to help my withdrawals? depression is probably the most harmfull out of the withdrawals. i feel like life is so boring without the blues!.. i took one pill 48 hours ago (snorted) and quit cold turkey. my coldsweats are starting to get worse, but not too bad. can any1 help me?? even just talk to me, tell me its gonna be okay. i cant talk to my parents cuz i dont want them to know. i told my gf who iv been dating for 4 years and my best friend but my gf doesnt really understand wut im going through she just thinks i made a dumb mistake. she helps a little at times but not much. my friend is my only person to really talk to about it, and thats just through texts. my body wants to jump out of my skin and i just wanna cry. can any1 out there help me? =(
    Chris, you are absolutely going to be okay. What a wonderful gift you have decided to give yourself before it really gets out of hand. Take it hour by hour. Make sure you are well hydrated, take immodium for the runs, tylenol pm is used for sleep, a good grade multivitamin, lots and lots of water to flush out your system. Keep thinking about the freedom you will have when this is over. Remember yourself before the addiction. Look forward to new and sober things. I am so proud of you for doing this. It's day 3 now right? How are you doing today? Please post as much as you can and read, read, read, about others who have done it, are doing it, and want to do it. You will get support, just keep posting. Marta

Chris, where are you? How are you doing? Please post. Would love to talk to you. Marta

failedtaper is offline New Member

I'm new too. I was at 50 mg oxycodone a day and was supposed to be on a taper that I fooled my husband and my doctors I was on. I went cold turkey last Sunday -- well, sun 50, mon 30, tues 15, and weds 5 mg - then ZERO since Thursday. So I am on day 3 of ZERO OXYCODONE and I wonder how soon I will feel better. Here is a little of my story:

I just wanted to add my two cents in here. THIS IS MY OPINION ONLY. Those of you who are addicted to oxycodone and think you can simply "taper" off may be fooling yourselves. For me, my "slow taper" was simply permission I granted myself to keep using. I have been "tapering" off oxycodone for the past year and MAYBE this time I will manage to quit, but it has to be cold turkey.

I had two large orthopedic surgeries last year and thought I was the last person to get get addicted. But I did. i could not manage the huge amounts of drug given to me by doctors trusting me to taper myself down. With my first failed taper with one doc, he fired me when I ran out of a huge amount of drug he gave me too soon.

The next doctor I saw happily just kept giving me my drug, even though I made the appointment with him so he would help me taper. I only stopped taking drugs from that guy when the feds stepped in a couple of months ago and arrested him for hiding the money he was raking in in numerous banks without paying taxes. He profited by keeping me on oxycodone.

The next doctor, the one I see now, has trusted me for the past three months to taper myself on my own schedule. HA! Little did he know that I had to have dental work and got three additional dentists to give me more and more oxycodone. So while he thought I was tapering, I had almost doubled my dose.

I became so reckless with my dosages, that I thought I would not be caught lying about getting additional drugs by tapering myself off without telling him what I did. What happened was that I had become to the higher dosages and could not stop, thus running myself out last weekend. I am not due to go back to my current tapering doctor for another two weeks, during which time I was supposed to have had plenty of drug left for the taper. Instead, her I am with NO drug and find myself in a forced taper.

I have a couple of choices. I could go find the drug on the street, which I have never done, and at 59 years old and a woman, who would i ask? I have lied to my husband, too, and he thinks I just tapered off gradually and that is why I have no more drug left. He didn't notice my getting extra drugs. But he would notice if I went to the street. I could go back in to my tapering doctor next week, a week early, and tell him I ran out too soon, risking him firing me like the first tapering doctor did. He has already warned me not to double up on my pills as there would be no early refills. So, no option there.

I have no options. I must now cold turkey. I am now on DAY THREE WITH ZERO OXYCODONE in my blood. I feel sick, hot and cold, stomach queasy, and generally so bad, I could crawl out of my skin. I have spent some time reading internet posts, and the OXYCODONE WITHDRAWAL GUIDE posted online, and I think I should start feeling better tomorrow. Meanwhile, I am sick and miserable, and alone in my misery. I have been living a big lie and now I pay.

My words are here for you taperers out there. If you are going to try to do that, I think you need to have someone hold your pills for you who will refuse to give you more than your prescribed tapering dose. I actually did well a few weeks here and there, but by and large, I cannot be trusted with large amounts of pills. I will take them. If I have a lot, I will take a lot, caring little for how I will feel later on when I run out. It's like I'm almost two people, and the first one doesn't care that the other will suffer later on.

Right now, I am just so ashamed of lying and failing to do what I promised to do. All I can do is suffer alone in my misery until I start to feel better. Then, I hope I don't go back to my doctor in a couple of weeks, because if I don't tell him what I did and get away with this big lie, he'll give me more oxycodone. But my husband would know I am getting more pills, and he has already told me he won't let me do that.

Has anyone else failed tapering like I did? How did you do eventually? When will I feel back to normal. I was on oxy's for probably 2 yrs.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 12-19-2010 at 07:34 PM.

Anonymous Guest

i think most of us here can relate to failed tapers. i sure can.
    been on hard drugs for a lot of my adult life actually, im mid 40's now...

i used iv anything i could get my hands on, and over here we can hit up our methadone, so i was in a power of trouble. taper, hah, i didnt even use that word.

i used subs for one year and 3 months, to get off all the other stuff. yeh i was able to taper that, (finally) and stuck on a small dose for a long time, pretty scared of coming off, coz there is still a LOT of drugs around me and the people i know.
    i got off subs on 22 october, and while i should be celebrating 2 months clean this week, i cant.
    there were some oxys around, now ive never even tried them, theyre new over here, and i was given a couple one night, after drinkin. never really felt them, but slept like a brick.
    then for the next 10 days or so, i dabbled, eventually realizing i was starting to string a few days together, yeh they are just like any other opiate, i was kidding myself, and didnt want to go back to being tied to liquid handcuffs, and spending my money on drugs. again.

so im now clean a week again after that little dice with death, dance with the devil, woteva ya wanna call it.

use this time wisely girl, you DO WANT TO RING YOUR DOCTOR, and tell him you have finally kicked them, and dont want any more. if you dont, you know that when the chance comes up, you are gonna do it, and we wont see you again till ya run out or get caught. thats the nature of this drug.
    no shame in bein an addict, theres no "typical" addict, cept we start doing stuff we never woulda done, had we not got addicted in the first place..

keep on goin, after 4 days, you should notice and improvement, if i can give you any advice, its get something to help you sleep, im still suffering sleep deprivation, specially after my dabble with the oxys.

hang in there, push thru, its gotta be worth if to be off em ay.?

all the best
    cheeky
    kiwi

Hi again taper, can relate to your whole story. This is my first doctor assisted taper, per my request, but I have so been the woman who could not be trusted with too much meds. Don't know how many times I have run out in the last three years, doesn't really make any difference anymore. I know I take too many pills and so does my husband. When I would tell him a lie about how many for how long, I always ended up coming clean because I couldn't take the guilt. He would get ticked and then we would just work through it. I had too much pride to ask my doctor for more, so I'd stick it out till the next refill. I put together so many 2 and 3 days clean but just would not stick it out any longer. Since my last surgeries in January and March of this year I have finally gone off the charts. For me it's been way too many pills, I know people take a lot more. It's just time to get it together. Didn't start out good either, I took 30 pills from the first taper prescription before I handed them to my husband because I knew he wouldn't count them. Oh my gosh, you should have seen me. I then felt guilty and wanted to put them back but couldn't find them because he hid them. As soon as he leaves the house I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off pulling out drawers, looking under the sink, it would be funny if it wasn't so sad. I'm 52 and I'm acting like I'm 5. Anyway, found the pills this morning and put back the stolen ones. That sentence sounds wrong. Hang tough, you are going to make it! This self-inflicted cold turkey will be your saving grace. Marta

Cheeky, how awesome that you caught yourself. I admire everything you've accomplished right along with getting back on track. I'vd read your posts to many over the last month and always appreciate your honesty and sincere encouragement. Not that you are happy about it, but you now have one more way to encourage others because you didn't stay where you fell.
    Marta
    phoenixfly likes this.

failedtaper is offline New Member

Default Still struggling

Hi there, thanking all of you who answered me. To the NZ bloke, yes, I probably should tell my doctor, but I am a health professional and I don't want to have the stigma of this drug. I came clean with my husband and told him how many I had REALLY been taking every day.

To HelpMeDown, I wasn't really tapering at all this time, even though both my husband and my doctor thought I was. My doctor didn't know I had several dentists giving me extra drugs. I can't be trusted with them. If I have a lot, I take a lot. I suddenly found myself at 50 mg (10 oxycodone tablets) a day last Sunday with only 10 pills left that were supposed to last me two more weeks. This doctor warned me about doubling up and that he would not prescribe early. The dentists were tapped out. I'm 59 and not going to hit the street. So I hit a FORCED RAPID TAPER I did on my own without help. I took 50 mg last Sunday, 30 mg on Monday, 15 mg on Tuesday, and 5 mg on Wednesday, which was my last pill.

I was already sick on Monday night, even after having taken 30 mg that day. But I was afraid of seizures if I didn't at least "taper" over those three days. Tuesday night I thought I might have to go to the ER, but around here, I know they don't give you narcotics unless you have a fracture or something really obvious, not just complaints of pain.

After reading oxy boards all over the internet, I finally decided to tell my husband the truth this morning. He was not really surprised, because he knows I tend to take too many pills, but he had believed me that I had really been tapering. Now he understands why I am still so sick.

So I guess this is DAY FOUR of ZERO OXYCODONE in my blood. I still feel creepy crawly uncomfortable, and I had bad stomach cramps all afternoon, and I have zero energy. I have to work tomorrow, but I work at home for now. This is a terrible week to be withdrawing, what with Christmas coming up. But, my husband asked me earlier this year that the only present he wanted for his birthday in October was me off pills. Well, instead I doubled them. Some wife. So now I pay. At least he'll have his Christmas present.

hey guys! girls, friends.. its now 72 hours for me without oxycodone.. last night, wen i posted, i was super depressed, crying, in bad shape.. my RLS was bad again, and my head was eggin for a pill.. but today besides diareha, i feel like a million bucks already!.. i wasnt depressed at all today, hungout with my gf all day.. i was happy, singin in the car, that sort of stuff.. i have RLS pills from my gf (she just has rls that runs in her family) so tonight im good! im feeling sooo much better than yessterday.. it was hard to not drive by my drugdealers house after work tonight, but i went straight home.. and am proud of it! my teammates (i play a sport very competitevly) laughed and told me this week im 175 dollars richer than normal haha (a pill a day every week at 25 bucks, i would spend).. i hope day 4 is even better than day 3 was!.. i was busy and active all day today (went to the mall, that sort of stuff) and it really helped. staying busy helps keep my mind off of wanting the pill. and marta i did read ur post earlier today but couldnt post back right away cuz i was in a hurry. but thank you! i feel so much better tonight.. and can feel myself slowly gettin back to normal. ill keep you guys posted! thanks!
    Last edited by Anonymous; 12-20-2010 at 02:31 AM.

just gotta man up! thats wut it comes down to.. stay positive.. tell urself ur fine.. its been helping me.. i feel like if i thinkkkk im dying and in pain i am.. and wen im telling myself im happy and nothing can phase me, it really works.. i feel at this point its a mental toughness game.. i guess my physical withdrawals arent as bad as other cuz i was only at 30 mg a day. one pill at one shot a day.. so hopefully physically im good from here on out.. for the mental part, just gotta man the f*ck up! =)
    Last edited by Anonymous; 12-20-2010 at 02:30 AM.

hey guys.. day 6 starting now! i still get RLS bad at night, but not really depressed anymore. still have diahrea, still flu like sypmtoms, and now the cravingggg begins.. i was craving really bad today. i feel like the better physically i get the more i crave. bc im feeling more normal and more normal to where in the back of my mind im sayin it! i can withdrawal again. just 1 more pill.. but no i did not get another 1 nor will i. im stayin strong. i drank wit my buddies tonight and im stil hammered so hopefully ill pass out soon! i hope no RLS =/
    Last edited by Anonymous; 12-22-2010 at 06:33 AM.

Anonymous Guest

Hi Chris
    I had what I called the devil on one side and the angel on the other...
    the devil would say oh go ahead 1 will be ok and the other side would say NO NO NO ... so I started telling the bad side to shut up....
    I got really mad at it and it worked for me...just keep reminding yourself way you wanted to stop in the first place...money was a big factor for me..it felt so good to go to work and keep my money at the end of the day and not be a slave to pills..
    hang in there it will get better...
    Melinda
    Last edited by Anonymous; 12-24-2010 at 03:46 AM.

thanks melinda! its now a week without the little blue devil. i still think about goin to buy a pill but its really only wen im bored. wen i keep busy, i dont think about it as much. esp the last few days.. i feel like soon it will be erased from my memory! atleast i hope =(,. i wish it wasnt such a good feeling.. but i will stay strong! i dont need it. i got a hole lot of good no great things in my life and i wont let oxcodone ruin any of them. still withdrawaling a lil but not too bad. getting better day by day. ill keep in touch! this is the start of day 8 without oxycodone.

luvy298 is offline Member

Default hello

Quote Originally Posted by failedtaper View Post
    I'm new too. I was at 50 mg oxycodone a day and was supposed to be on a taper that I fooled my husband and my doctors I was on. I went cold turkey last Sunday -- well, sun 50, mon 30, tues 15, and weds 5 mg - then ZERO since Thursday. So I am on day 3 of ZERO OXYCODONE and I wonder how soon I will feel better. Here is a little of my story:

I just wanted to add my two cents in here. THIS IS MY OPINION ONLY. Those of you who are addicted to oxycodone and think you can simply "taper" off may be fooling yourselves. For me, my "slow taper" was simply permission I granted myself to keep using. I have been "tapering" off oxycodone for the past year and MAYBE this time I will manage to quit, but it has to be cold turkey.

I had two large orthopedic surgeries last year and thought I was the last person to get get addicted. But I did. i could not manage the huge amounts of drug given to me by doctors trusting me to taper myself down. With my first failed taper with one doc, he fired me when I ran out of a huge amount of drug he gave me too soon.

The next doctor I saw happily just kept giving me my drug, even though I made the appointment with him so he would help me taper. I only stopped taking drugs from that guy when the feds stepped in a couple of months ago and arrested him for hiding the money he was raking in in numerous banks without paying taxes. He profited by keeping me on oxycodone.

The next doctor, the one I see now, has trusted me for the past three months to taper myself on my own schedule. HA! Little did he know that I had to have dental work and got three additional dentists to give me more and more oxycodone. So while he thought I was tapering, I had almost doubled my dose.

I became so reckless with my dosages, that I thought I would not be caught lying about getting additional drugs by tapering myself off without telling him what I did. What happened was that I had become to the higher dosages and could not stop, thus running myself out last weekend. I am not due to go back to my current tapering doctor for another two weeks, during which time I was supposed to have had plenty of drug left for the taper. Instead, her I am with NO drug and find myself in a forced taper.

I have a couple of choices. I could go find the drug on the street, which I have never done, and at 59 years old and a woman, who would i ask? I have lied to my husband, too, and he thinks I just tapered off gradually and that is why I have no more drug left. He didn't notice my getting extra drugs. But he would notice if I went to the street. I could go back in to my tapering doctor next week, a week early, and tell him I ran out too soon, risking him firing me like the first tapering doctor did. He has already warned me not to double up on my pills as there would be no early refills. So, no option there.

I have no options. I must now cold turkey. I am now on DAY THREE WITH ZERO OXYCODONE in my blood. I feel sick, hot and cold, stomach queasy, and generally so bad, I could crawl out of my skin. I have spent some time reading internet posts, and the OXYCODONE WITHDRAWAL GUIDE posted online, and I think I should start feeling better tomorrow. Meanwhile, I am sick and miserable, and alone in my misery. I have been living a big lie and now I pay.

My words are here for you taperers out there. If you are going to try to do that, I think you need to have someone hold your pills for you who will refuse to give you more than your prescribed tapering dose. I actually did well a few weeks here and there, but by and large, I cannot be trusted with large amounts of pills. I will take them. If I have a lot, I will take a lot, caring little for how I will feel later on when I run out. It's like I'm almost two people, and the first one doesn't care that the other will suffer later on.

Right now, I am just so ashamed of lying and failing to do what I promised to do. All I can do is suffer alone in my misery until I start to feel better. Then, I hope I don't go back to my doctor in a couple of weeks, because if I don't tell him what I did and get away with this big lie, he'll give me more oxycodone. But my husband would know I am getting more pills, and he has already told me he won't let me do that.

Has anyone else failed tapering like I did? How did you do eventually? When will I feel back to normal. I was on oxy's for probably 2 yrs.

I was addicted to

luvy298 is offline Member

Default hello

Quote Originally Posted by failedtaper View Post

Has anyone else failed tapering like I did? How did you do eventually? When will I feel back to normal. I was on oss for probably 2 yrs.

You are not alone. I was addicted to Tramadol for two years. I started with just two a day and worked myself up to 30 a day. I started getting them after a really bad car accident. I started taking more than I was suppose to;eventually my doctor noticed that I was running out very quickly and I admitted to him that I was taking more than usual because the pain was so bad so he gave me more. I went again to him to get more and he fired me and said that he can no longer treat me or prescribe them to me because I was abusing them. I discovered that I can buy them online so I started buying them online about $500.00 a month. About a year ago I met a really nice guy, but he did not know about my addiction he would ask me why do I take so many pills and of course my escuse was that I was under a lot of pain. Three month's ago I decided to taper down and finally went cold turkey. It was the hardest thing I ever had to do all alone,because I felt so ashamed and could not let him into my little secret addiction. I have been clean now almost four months, but let me tell you I feel so free and so happy because I can now have a normal life. You are going to feel so much better after this whole ordeal. My sleeping patterns have been out of wack, but I am trying to deal with it to the best of my knowledge. I did go to the health food store and got me some valerian root, hich has helped tremendoulsy. My boyfriend still does not know about my addiction and maybe someday I will tell him, but for now I am enjoying the freedom. This site helped me so much and all the awesome people that were there for me. I thought that I was alone, but I guess not I did pray to god for someday to feel free from these drugs and he granted me this wonderful wish. I am also a grandmother twice and am so happy to share wonderful times with my grandchildren. You can do it and you will be okay. You are stronger than what you think.

Good luck
    Take care
    Luvy298

Urijah is offline New Member

Congrats Chris. I have been following this thread from day 1 and pumped for all you guys that are battling through this. I am a 25 year old male, and have been on 30mg oxycodone for approx 3 years on and off (mostly "on" lets be real).

I am going to quit for the new year, and have been slowing down this month, but am obv scared.

One question is, have any of you guys taken subs, i have heard from friends and on this site that they are a miracle pill...

Second and last question is how likely is how likely is a seizure to occur? Last thing i want is to be working in my office, and begin to foam at the mouth.

Wish all you guys a Happy Holiday and continue to stay strong for those of you who have already stopped. Just think how ill your new year is goig to be. Twenty-Eleven Babbyyy!!!
    Last edited by Anonymous; 12-24-2010 at 03:55 PM.

aerobbins is offline New Member

I am so sorry that you are going throught this. I have any opiates for two years now.
    I do suffer from aniexty and always have so my next step is there.
    But do not be afraid to talk to your doctor. Withdrawling is absolutly the most uncompfortable thing I have ever been through, and depending on your usage can last 7-14 days. If you are set on giving up these pills, you are going to have to hang out at home and look at it as a very serious FLU....
    My thoughts are with you, just know that the second you take more opiates your pain will go away...I am not saying this so that you take more, but it is so easy to relapse b/c there is such a quick fix.
    The truth is any drug you are on whether anti-anxiety/deppressents/opiates etc...You should ween your self off of them you are never supposed to quit COLD TURKEY...Good Luck my friend...

Anonymous Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Urijah View Post
    Congrats Chris. I have been following this thread from day 1 and pumped for all you guys that are battling through this. I am a 25 year old male, and have been on 30mg oxycodone for approx 3 years on and off (mostly "on" lets be real).

I am going to quit for the new year, and have been slowing down this month, but am obv scared.

One question is, have any of you guys taken subs, i have heard from friends and on this site that they are a miracle pill...

Second and last question is how likely is how likely is a seizure to occur? Last thing i want is to be working in my office, and begin to foam at the mouth.

Wish all you guys a Happy Holiday and continue to stay strong for those of you who have already stopped. Just think how ill your new year is goig to be. Twenty-Eleven Babbyyy!!!
    Hi Urijah
    well be watching for you on the first of the new year..If I were you I would sure try to go c/t first if you cant do it fine then try subs...the only thing is I have seen them grab ahold of some people and if you think oxys are hard to get off of YIKES
    subs can turn into a nightmare if you don't get on and off in a timely manner..
    we will be here for you just let us know when your ready !!!
    talk to you soon, Melinda

Anonymous Guest

thanks melinda! its now a week without the little blue devil. i still think about goin to buy a pill but its really only wen im bored. wen i keep busy, i dont think about it as much. esp the last few days.. i feel like soon it will be erased from my memory! atleast i hope =(,. i wish it wasnt such a good feeling.. but i will stay strong! i dont need it. i got a hole lot of good no great things in my life and i wont let oxcodone ruin any of them. still withdrawaling a lil but not too bad. getting better day by day. ill keep in touch! this is the start of day 8 without oxycodone.
    Hi Chris
    Merry Christmas eve, just wanted to say your doing a great Job, be very proud of yourself !!!
    keep us posted, Melinda

Urijah is offline New Member

I will stay in touch for sure.

Thanks again for your support.

Be easy.

ok guys, first off merry christmas!.. second, im on day 9.. my withdrawals are really not bad like i dont even think about it anymore im practically normal. just a lil trouble sleeping cuz of RLS but i have RLS pills for it. the only thing now that is killing me... ur gonna laugh.. DIAHREA!! holy smokes wen will the diahrea stop hahaha.. i mean dont get me wrong, im sooo happy that diahrea is the most of my worries. lol. but seriously. this sh*ts gotta stop! literally. haha.

Chris, awesome!! So happy for you. Are you taking the immodium that everyone recommends for the runs? This is a constant on the withdrawl remedies so maybe give it a try. You are so positive and such a lift to anyone and everyone on the journey to freedom. Keep posting and let us know how you are doing. It's so great to hear someone do the work and reap the benefits. God bless you and keep it up. Marta

guys. i got really drunk last night and did a 30mg pill. didnt really feel it that much tho cuz i was really drunk. will i withdrawal again? like tonight? or can i legit act like it just never happened? respond asap!

guys. i got really drunk last night and did a 30mg pill. didnt really feel it that much tho cuz i was really drunk. will i withdrawal again? like tonight? or can i legit act like it just never happened? respond asap!
    Chris, you say you took it last night and are posting tonight so I guess I'm wondering how you are feeling. Do you have withdrawal symptoms? Is there anything different going on that wasn't already happening? This a serious time for you, I'm not judging at all please believe me, however you need every ounce of stability to be able to go the distance. Really need to avoid anything and everything that weakens your resolve and that includes people, places, and things. I hope you can act as though it never happened and that you continue to pursue freedom. Please post and let us know how you are doing. Marta

i feel like i legit was done with my withdrawal. all symptoms were gone. i felt as if i was 100 percent normal again. i did 1 last night and now i feel the urge to do it again, which was getting weaker and weaker until i did it last night. i dont feel anything else as of now, but i hope i dont get RLS again =/ and i hope i dont get manyh symptoms again. im trying to act like it never happened!

Chris, pleeeeaaaaasssseee don't give in! You've got this beat, you had 9 days right? What I would give to say I had 9 days right now. It's a gift, don't throw it away by starting up again. We are here for you, pulling for your success. There is a new life ahead of you in the New Year. Take it! Marta

Chris, Failed (hate calling you that), and Urijah, looking for all of you. How's the New Year going so far? Do I need to send out an APB? My hope is that you are all still in recovery mode. I know it's hard and scary, however, it's good and right to desire freedom from the stronghold of opiate addiction. Please don't give up! I pray for all of your success no matter where you are in the journey. Sincerely, Marta

Creamypeach30 is offline New Member

E=chris6767;304208]hey guys. im now 48 hours clean of oxycodone. i did 1 30 mg oxycodone a day for the past 7-8 months, after gettin addicted becuz of two surgeries i had in spring. the last 2-3 weeks of my drug habbit i sometimes took 2 30mg pills a day. but only rarley. my withdrawals arent THAT bad but im super depressed. iv been crying for the past 3 hours. hard. i got the sniffles, diahrea, and RLS BAD! my legs hurt soooo bad wen i try to sleep! i took 2 motrin pm's, hopefullly that will do something, anything. does anybody know wut i can do to help my withdrawals? depression is probably the most harmfull out of the withdrawals. i feel like life is so boring without the blues!.. i took one pill 48 hours ago (snorted) and quit cold turkey. my coldsweats are starting to get worse, but not too bad. can any1 help me?? even just talk to me, tell me its gonna be okay. i cant talk to my parents cuz i dont want them to know. i told my gf who iv been dating for 4 years and my best friend but my gf doesnt really understand wut im going through she just thinks i made a dumb mistake. she helps a little at times but not much. my friend is my only person to really talk to about it, and thats just through texts. my body wants to jump out of my skin and i just wanna cry. can any1 out there help me? =([/QUOTE]

Creamypeach30 is offline New Member

I'm new here and in desperate need of getting off I started about 3 yrs on a Dodge of 4 30mg per day oxycodone and 2 60 mg oxycontin per day were do I begin how do I start the tapper any advice will help me please and thanx in advance

Tonytaylor253 is offline New Member

@creamypeach30

Hey! My name is tony, I've been reading around numerous threads bc well I think I have a problem. Im a 23 year old male, bartender, personal trainer and going to school to be a fire fighter. What started out as me just getting a euphoric high from my moms hydrocodone supply turned into me taking about 23.5 mg a day of either oxy's, roxys or Percy's depending on what my dealer has. Sometimes I even venture out as to do as much as 30 mg. I've noticed that my eyes have bags under them that they normally didn't, my attitude of often agitated or snappy when I'm on them, and sometimes I even get migraines if I take as much as 30 mg. Not only that I feel as tho my head is in a constant cloud when I take them. But it sucks so bad bc when I take them while I'm at work I get so much done and I'm the most effective bartender there wth the best attitude etc etc. but it's like I've been dating my lady for a year now and she has absolute no idea that o do pills like this. I average about $125 a week on these lil blue devils and there's no way I can take a whole week off otherwise I'd be >>>>ed for lack of a better word. And it's like I want to delete my dealers # but I don't. This all started because my mom gave me a pill because when I had first moved out here to Vegas 3 years ago I couldn't find a weed dealer and I hated being sober with no friends when all I wanted to do was smoke. I can't bare to tell her bc I feel like it would break her heart bc of her pst addictions and her fear of me following in her footsteps. Many nights I sit and dream about what it was like before these little blue devils... I'm not gonna quit today or next week, but in the coming months when I'm able to string together a week off I'm gonna man up and do it. I've copied the thomas recipe into my phone, and I will just have to keep the bong, my video games and some water by my side hen that time arrives. But right now the strength I do have is to keep myself at 23.5 mg a day, so if someone does read this and want to maybe guide me a long as a voice of reason and understanding I'll be checking this thread for the next few days. Be lookin out for responses thank you so much guys

Anonymous Guest

Hi. If you're new here, and need feedback, the "need to talk" forum is a good way to get answers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast