In agony over suboxone wuthdraws cold turkey HELP
    Lovinlifenow is offline New Member

Unhappy In agony over suboxone wuthdraws cold turkey HELP

I need advice and help, I got put on suboxone 8mg,2mgn junee 7 2011 ive been taking the prescribed dose 3 x daily for 7 1/2 months along with klonpin 1mg and zoloft, I've been on klonpin since 2006 no abuse only painpills,i went to the dr for what I thought was help then last month visit billing decided to inform me that my insyrance was billing them for a $300 deductable, they told me at that vosit they could only see nme this month paying $194 , my appointment was friday theu then changed it to $350or I couldnt see my dr I dont jave 350 I dont have much money but I broke down how can u say one thing,come to your apt with a completely different thing very rude uncaring I normally pay $60 so $194 was a huge leap, rught before my appountment I took my last strip I had fri at.6, I'm in complete torture I'm sixk to my stomach,im completely in pre tortore I mevrr in my life have felt this sick n crazy, im not myself im so upset , the dr wouldnt even call in my klopin or xoloft o have nothing alli have is hydrocodone from having a tooth break from the er I waitef the time, which I have had this ptesvrition for a month just never took it but now im in pain I have to but otds really not helping my mouth nor body aches or cramps what in the worlddo I do when I cant find a.dr to give me my med cause I camt afford the fees we only have.3 drs in an hour rafipus they want deductible up front ((

Default Erroriive

Ive only had the hydrocodone for a week

Jay44 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinlifenow View Post
    Ive only had the hydrocodone for a week
    Have u been taking 24mg's a day of suboxone? If I read that correct, than your taking way too much per day. I'd be comfortable saying, u prob do not need that amount over a week. Regardless, of what any sub dr tells u, the most experienced people on here prob would suggest taking 4mg's total, per day. Good luck.

Question Yes, I need some advice

When I went into treatment using subixone everyone told me it was healthier than methadone n the dr told me it was non addicting n I also would not have withdraws, but until now I didnt realize wjat I have found out this past wk since ive nit had any thing , I would have went through a wk of feeling like heck than a hoyr of this, I feel awful n have a.3 year old too n I thought the suboxone therapy from the dr was some god send n I thought it had cleaned me me up n I was free now its not too hard to go back to my old ways very temptibg to not feel like ive been ran over n threw in sewer thats as clise as I xan possibly describle my feelings right niw