Consulted PsyD Having Mild Anxiety OR Depression. Started a2x, could it cure anxiety
    Alesssx is offline New Member

Question Consulted PsyD Having Mild Anxiety OR Depression. Started a2x, could it cure anxiety

Psychologist told me I am having mild anxiety, started taking a2x. Can this a2x help me to treat my anxiety or depression what so ever I have. Along with treatment I am thinking for therapy to treat my anxiety, but I will go for it only after consulting to some psychiatrist or psychologist. I do not have much time for therapy so medication an only option left for me. I think my situation causes it. My 71 years old grand maa just passed away in July 2014 and I accepted all the situation and responsibilities arises after their death. I am still missing them dearly daily. I feel alone after my wife left for worn and I feel like I am having separation anxiety and loneliness totally. It seems like Negative thoughts from a fence around me and like I am going to pass away now, but fortunately this had not happened. Every time I stepped out off my house I started receiving such negative thoughts. Moreover my heart beats become faster when I went out in public places and while talking to strangers even talking to younger than me. I often get embarrassed and nervous in the situations like facing public or speaking there. I really want to get out of all this. I started avoiding strangers as maximum as possible. Does I have fearing sort of personality. When I spend time with my wife and talk to her I started feeling like I am not having any anxiety or depression and started feeling just like I never had have the one I discussed above. What make this situation even more worsen is I am really feeling very nervous right now writing this here and same occurs when some calls me. :

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

I didn't even know what a2x was until I looked it up. I have no idea whether this would help you or not. What you need to do is go to counseling, learn some meditation, anything that you can try except for medication. Medication should be your very last resort. I hope your situation gets better!

Peace,

Iloerose

Lrnsmithh is offline New Member

Hi,
    Agree with comment posted by Iloerose,

Let me added something to query. Ask this to yourself, why you are so afraid ??.
    Keep asking this question until and unless your fear fears from you. There are the reasons for your condition, Yes, but you have became more anxiety sensitive. In your case healthy life style will play a vital role in recovery. Keeping your past in your memories results in depression and fearing from future or being more protective results in anxiety, so please avoid both of these thinking and try to live in present and face it with confidence. Be positive. Do medication regularly and calming exercises. Try to talk and meet neighbor and friends. You can identify the situations and friends who make you angry and avoid them or ignore such elements totally. Follow these few simple steps and monitor your progress regularly and I am sure you will start feeling well and confident. You should recognize your strength and confidence. As you told your grand maa left responsibilities on you instead running off them you should face and conquer them.