Eczema Help
    chadik12000 is offline Banned

Default Eczema Help

I have a co worker where her grandson has eczema at the age of 2 .

they tried everything , including OTC cortisone , and prescription higher strength creams and ointments .

nothing worked really well .

someone mentioned to her using milk and dab it on every 6 hours .

she is really frustrated , so if anyone tried a remedy and worked please let me know .

thanks!

nelly005 is offline Member

My daughter has psorisis since age 5, we also tried many Dr.s and medicines, none worked. At 7 I took her to a homeopathic Dr., it took 4-5 months and trying several remedies (a remedy is a tiny "pill" you put under your tongue and gives you a very small amount of something your body is missing and needs...for lack of a better explanation).
    The Homeopath will ask the mom and dad for very detailed information about some strange things/habits and will then try to figure out best remedy.
    It was when the homeopath found out my husband only eats unripened fruit she knew to give her a certain remedy that has now been working for my daughter for 9 years. The initial investment was $300-$400, but since we found the right remedy for her it's about $15 a year, I buy the remedy online and she now only needs to take it once a week.
    Good luck

chadik12000 is offline Banned

Default thanks

i am a pharmacist myself , so i know all the conventional treatment .

but i believe when all our creams and medications have limited effect there maybe a room to try some traditional medicines if they cannot cause any harm ..

thanks for sharing .

chad

kjrjg is offline New Member

Default maybe this will help

my 4 boys have all suffered from exima to some extent. I once got a perscription for ellidel and it really worked well but it was pricy and my insurance quit covering it. I am on an extremely tight budget. The best thing otc i have found is cetaphil (i think that is how it's spelled?) anyway it is a lotion or cream and i buy it at costco because it is much cheaper. My 6 year old son is experienceing pretty sevier exima right now and i just bought some and i am not sure how well it is working yet but in the past i have had good succes with it. I know cetaphil now makes body wash and a thicker cream also. I am not sure the cream is any better. i think i like the lotion better. anyway it is good to use on a continual regular basis to help keep exima under control.
    If you find anything that works great let me know. i am always open to new things that have been tried by others and worked for them

Quote Originally Posted by chadik12000 View Post
    I have a co worker where her grandson has eczema at the age of 2 .

they tried everything , including OTC cortisone , and prescription higher strength creams and ointments .

nothing worked really well .

someone mentioned to her using milk and dab it on every 6 hours .

she is really frustrated , so if anyone tried a remedy and worked please let me know .

thanks!

coniel is offline New Member

After about three weeks of using foderma regularly, there are significant signs of improvement.In addition, calmed the redness right off and now I'm happy to say red flaky skin is clear after just a short time using it. Definitely going to be a regular customer!

nohakaur is offline New Member

My eczema has improved significantly in less than a month just because of foderma!!!!