Got a dilemma
    Needhelpsoon is offline New Member

Default Got a dilemma

I have scripts for oxycotin,roxycodone,and percocet.i have to take a drug test in 5 days. I really do not want employer to know about all meds. I sprained my ankle badly about six weeks ago,so they know i am taken perocet,and that's all! What am I to do ?i want them to find as little as possible cause they are laying people off already ,so guess wgo is Probally next .please help.

What meds do I take between now and then,I get sick without any meds ? Which to avoid ? I am going to have this surgery and get off meds. I do not like this life style being on meds,but thanks to a drunk driver hitting me and my family head on . And letting dr delay this surgery with meds,is that the right way ? He says I do not want surgery until I can't stand it. What is the advice from you guys,I am almost 50 and it keeps getting harder to get out of bed .

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

You can take nothing but the percocet for which you have a recent prescription. I would suggest you c/t the rest if you're worried. You are on an awful high roster of pills. What is the nature of your injury? You didn't even need the percocet with the roxies and oxies.
    1. What is the nature of your injury? (besides sprained ankle)
    2. How much are you taking per day of each substance?

You can get a lot of the stuff in your system out before the drug test if you stop now. You need to make sure you have prescriptions for each of those: Roxies/oxys. The water and vinegar will help to clean your system, but won't guarantee a clean test or a near clean test. Let me know.

Peace,

Iloerose

I have 4 disk in lower back cause numbness in left buttock and sharp pain down left leg,I believe the 2 different MRI said l1 thru l-4 where it need of repair.I just got through with having a tear in hip scoped and knee scoped within the last 8 months.I take 1 oxy 80 and try to stick with just 2 roxy a day. The ankle injury was a level 3 sprain and after 2 weeks bruising was not only in injuries ankle but was almost solid black around good ankle and I could barely get pant leg over swelling in that leg from knee down.dr thinks I may have twisted leg without boot while I wore boot for 3 weeks.I think dr is over medicating too,that is why I take bare min.this medicine is no joke,and icanget tell I am going to go to another dr to detox me as soon as possible.

Please advice , I have current scripts for all meds.if I can get through drug test and keep my ins. I am going to try the suboxone program and stop pain clinic.i just need to keep my job so I can get to seek help.I know I am dependent to much on meds already because I get sick if I do not take something pretty quick in mornings.I get flu like system I am just praying I can get pain med free if I get this suboxone program.

ARTIST658 is offline Platinum Member

This kind of "advice" is not appropriate for this forum. We do not give instructions on how to get around drug testing. Hopefully, the Moderator will pick this up and delete it. If you're finding the need to outsmart drug tests, that's a dangerous sign of trouble. Good luck.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 03-02-2013 at 05:26 PM.

You will know the truth - and only the truth can set you free.