At Home Opiate Detox Method That Really Works... Without Benzos
    JesikaJamez is offline New Member

Default At Home Opiate Detox Method That Really Works... Without Benzos

DO NOT get yourself caught up addicted to another substance. Not only are Benzos dangerous but also illegal unless prescribed to you. I have been battling addiction for 20 years. Meth was my first addiction at age 12 and have since ingested anything and everything that would get me high as an escape from reality. I quit Meth cold Turkey in 2009 after I lost everything including my children, my home, friends, dogs, and was left with only the clothes on my back. I got my life together, got my kids back from my parents and they even gave me a beautiful large home in an upper class neighborhood here in Las Vegas. In December of 2010 I allowed my little sister to come live with me when I found out she was homeless and was unable to see her son. With her she brought her strong street form opiate addiction. Since that time I have been battling a $1500 a week addiction to this opiate. My fiance and father have also fell into this desolate hole. We have gone to detox clinics, jail, rehab facilities, suboxone centers, locking ourselves away in hotel rooms, as well as this Thomas recipe. All of which have ended in failure. Only because this drug is so readily available. No money? No car? No problem!!! The suppliers have no problem fronting their product to people that spend so much money and time with them. It's definitely an uphill battle however It's one that nobody ever really wins.>Anyway, to get to the point. Benzos are great, don't get me wrong. They work well for what they are meant for but they are also highly addictive and deadly. I have had over 10 friends between the ages of 17-50 use the benzo method and not wake up the next morning. Anytime you combine a benzo with an opiate or opiate blocker you raise your risk of death tremendously. If you are having anxiety and RLS simply go to Walmart or any grocery/drug store and pick up a bottle of Valerian root. You take 3 capsules at a time and it not only eliminates the RLS and anxiety but it also promotes sleep. If you can not find Valerian root, which is nearly impossible to not find them, you can always use Kava Kava root. They even sell these at the 99
    Welcome To Fabulous Las Vegas: A Sunny Place For Shady People!

JesikaJamez is offline New Member

Default Continued From Above

There is no remedy in the world that will make the detox a pleasant time but the method my family has put together does make it a lot more tolerable then any other method or route we've taken or used. Hopefully this helps...>You will need:>One large bottle of Valerian Root capsules: Take 3 @ a time before bed and follow up with 3 anytime you feel restless.One bottle containing 48 2mg Imodium AD per day of detox: Take 20-40 mg (10-20) pills at the first sign of WD symptoms. Follow up with 10-20mg every 12-24hrs or when WD symptoms reappear.>One bottle of Tylenol PM or any OTC sleep aid: Take 2 pills at bed timePlenty of water, Cream of Chicken Soup, and Pedilyte or another electrolytic fluid such as Smart water.>If you can visit a doctor and get a prescription for Phenergan or Promethazine.being the generic name, that is great to stop or control vomiting as they use it for morning sickness in pregnant women. If you can't get that, Dramimine works just as well.>This method works and is tried and true. The Imodium isn't just for the diarrhea. Being that Lopermide is an opioid based medication it takes care of all the WD symptoms without breaking the blood to brain barrier.>I hope this has helped. My prayers and thoughts are with you all as you fight to better your lives. Let's make a difference in the way addicts look at recovery!
    Welcome To Fabulous Las Vegas: A Sunny Place For Shady People!