Lexapro & Abilify withdrawal
    victuras is offline New Member

Default Lexapro & Abilify withdrawal

I'm currently going through withdrawal from Lexapro 30mg and Abilify 10mg. I can't afford to get the meds this month and I don't know what to do. I'm experiencing brain zaps, jitteriness, uneasiness, restlessness, sweating when I'm cold, etc. Can anybody help me?

istrvler is offline Member

I don't know much about abilify or Lexapro but sounds like you have the same symptoms I do I am on day three of cold turkey giving up Percocet and oxymorphones. I really don't know your meds but the Thomas Recipe seems to be helping my w/d symptoms. Google, don't go to the official site they are just looking to sell you stuff go to the forum and then out to GNC and buy the supplements. Here are the ones I got L-Tyrosine a mineral supplement B-6 caps, Imodium for the runs and a nausea medicine. If you can call your doc and ask what to do, he will probably have advice and might even be able to get you your meds through a program. Hang in there I will check back here to see how your doing sometimes having someone listen helps a little.

victuras is offline New Member

Thank you istrvler for your insight and support. I hope that your withdrawal goes well and that you don't experience any negativities! It is always tough to go through this and you're right - having support does help. Thank you again and let me know if you need anything!