minor relapse on oxy after 6 months clean. withdrawal?
    Dragonchase is offline New Member

Default minor relapse on oxy after 6 months clean. withdrawal?

Never posted anything anywhere so forgive me if this is the wrong place ect. That being said I'll get to it. Was sniffing about 300mg roxies and a bundle per day . Obviously very expensive ran out of loot and did the turkey not fun but unfortunately not the first time. gone 6 months with absolutely nothing. Now problem is for the past month been doing between 100 and 200mg per day of the roxies orally. Haven't taken any in about 36 hrs. By which time would have already been in serious wd. You guys think I'll withdraw from this amount over such a short time of use? Even if I do there's no way it could be as bad as dropping off from the prior amount, right? As of right now my legs are achy and temp is cold but nothing like before. Maybe a bad question guess I'm paranoid of a big set back. Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Anessa in Phoenix Guest

Welcome Dragonchase and congrats on 36 hours! Withdrawal seems to differ depending on length of use and amount. I fall into the category of long term user (14 yrs.) and my worst days were days 3-4, then it got a little better each day. I have just made my 10 days clean. I also found myself paranoid about the withdraws but it wasn't as bad as my mind convinced me it would be. Hang in there and reach out as much as you need too and read read read this site to keep your mind occupied along with some good music.

Anessa in Phoenix Guest

How are you doing?

Sheppie is offline New Member

Don't worry about being paranoid, listen to yourself as you know your body best. Fingers crossed and just believe in yourself. You will be fine

cced12 is offline Banned

Stay strong you can do it stay focus on you recovery

Pharmer724 is offline New Member

Damn you have me worried. I tapered from around 60mg and I feel great on day 3. I'm sitting here expecting bad things to kick in today and tomorrow which would be days 3-4. I guess we'll see what happens