Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By london2012
My first dose of Suboxone
    rbell5811 is offline New Member

Default My first dose of Suboxone

Hi everyone,

I have been reading posts on this site for the past few weeks, researching what I was hoping to be my detox and recovery from opiate addiction. I won't get into too many background details, but I was taking about 200mg oxycontin a day until this week.

I made the switch to percocets this week, taking about 12-15 Perc 10's everyday. I had an appointment yesterday (friday morning @ 1130am) with a suboxone clinic. I have been skeptical, scared, and unsure about this whole process and I was really thinking that this addiction would be impossible for me to beat.

I have a few reasons I wanted to make this post. 1: I wanted to give back to the community for all the good-hearted advice that everyone on here shares. I think you all are amazing people, and I wish the very best for each of you. I never thought that one day I would be able to relate to what we have all gone through, and I know some's problems are waaay worse than what mine was. Everyone has their battles. 2: I felt I needed to share my experience with suboxone, so that anyone that may be in a similar situation as me may feel more comfortable in proceeding in a particular manner. Also, I was hoping my experience mightbe able to help someone decide when to take their suboxone if they have a similar addiction to mine with regards to dosages, types, etc.

I have been VERY concerned about the whole precipitated W/D thing. I have read so many conflicting answers on so many sites (including this one), about when to take your suboxone dose, if in fact, the Doctor that prescribes it simply hands the prescription and lets you go on your own. That was the case with me. I ended up taking my last opiates (this time it was 5 10mg vicodins, and a perc 30; the perc and 2 vics were snorted, the others swallowed) last night at 6:30pm. I had commitments I could not break, so I took my opiates one last time, anticipating utilizing my time off today (Saturday) to let the withdrawal set in before I took my first dose of suboxone.

Today sucked pretty bad. I woke up at about noon, and I was actually disappointed that I wasn't feeling much withdrawal at all. I wanted it to set in so I could hurry up and take my suboxone. I had cravings, but not much as far as physical symptoms. By about 3pm, I started feeling ********ty, but I just had like a runny nose, my head felt funny, and I was extremely irratible. I didn't want to do anything or get anything done around the house that needed to get done. My poor girlfriend worked her ass off all day without my help, and I swore I would make it up to her when I felt better.

Time went by so slowly! I kept reading sites on when to take my suboxone dose, but I was so frightened by stories of precipated withdrawal that I wouldn't take my dose. I even read that I should be dry heaving before I take it, and I never felt any nausea whatsoever. I didn't get diarhea, although I was running to the bathroom a lot, and it definitely wasn't how it usually was while on opiates (you guys know what I'm talking about, ouch). I kept telling myself I had to feel worse before I took my dose, so I just stared at the clock hoping for this time to pass quicker. I did have somewhat dialated pupils and my legs were killing me (RLS). I took some xanax hoping to sleep, and it really wasn't working. I was just extremely uncomfortable (but not nearly as bad as some of the experiences I have read about).

At 10:05pm this evening, about 27.5 hours after taking the 50mg vicodin and 30mg Percocet, I went for it. I was scared. I have been in much worse withdrawal than what I was feeling, but it sucked bad enough that I didn't want to wait anymore.

The suboxone disolved by about 10:20, and I didn't feel much at first. I was just waiting for that precipitated withdrawal to set in under my girlfriends watch. I prepared her for what MAY happen, God bless her. My Lord, this stuff really works great!!!!!! All my symptoms went away, and I felt as if I had just taken just enough oxycontin to feel completely normal, if not just a tad bit high!! I felt amazing. Within 30 minutes, I was up celebrating, hugging my girlfriend, and we even went to the grocery store to go get stuff for a cookout we are having tomorrow. It has now been about 5 hours and I still feel amazing! I could sleep, but I feel so good after such a long day of feeling horrible that I am choosing to be up right now and relish in how good I feel.

I know this is a long post, but I am hoping someone gets something out of it. Sorry if this is a repeat of a worn out subject. But with as conflicted as I was, my thinking is that there must be someone else out there with a similar affliction wondering the same thing I have been.

In summary, for me, and I am aware for some users it is different, but for me, 27 hours was a fine amount of time to wait, and putting yourself through more unnecessary misery is not needed. I didn't have full blown W/D, but I felt ********py. I am so glad I made the choice to quit and try this suboxone. I know it is too early to tell, but I am now more optimistic than I have ever been that I can do this! The thought of snorting an oxy right now does not appeal to me in the least. I am so thankful to this community and for the existence of suboxone at this moment; I hope I'm not jinxing it, though!

Wish me luck that this continues to do its job. According to what I have read, I am thinking positive about what's to come. Good luck to anyone out there going through addiction that wants out. I pray to God we can all do this and be normal again someday.

I guess I'll end this with a question to those of you who use or have used suboxone. Should I expect for this wonderful mood I'm in right now to end, or any other problems in the upcoming week? Also, since I took my dose so late, I have been toying with taking my second day's dose tomorrow around 11am. I would like my daily administration to be morning rather than night. Is that o.k.? Thank you all again for all your help!

KMH120 is offline New Member

Hi, I’m glad the suboxone is working for you. I have been on morphine, perks, and oxys for a year or so. I tried suboxone and because it is just another opiate I ended up abusing it as well. If you will read other posts this sub will put you through withdraws just the same as other opiates. Some people have had great success stories with it and some not so good. From reading other posts I have concluded that the best thing you can do is get off it as soon as you feel strong enough. Suboxone is suppose to be a short term treatment to help get you off your choice pain meds but it wasn’t intended for prolonged usage. When you are an addict its very easy to replace one addiction for another. Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by KMH120 View Post
    Hi, I’m glad the suboxone is working for you. I have been on morphine, perks, and oxys for a year or so. I tried suboxone and because it is just another opiate I ended up abusing it as well. If you will read other posts this sub will put you through withdraws just the same as other opiates. Some people have had great success stories with it and some not so good. From reading other posts I have concluded that the best thing you can do is get off it as soon as you feel strong enough. Suboxone is suppose to be a short term treatment to help get you off your choice pain meds but it wasn’t intended for prolonged usage. When you are an addict its very easy to replace one addiction for another. Good Luck.

I have read a few posts about people doing some crazy stuff with suboxone. I read one guy's post about even dissolving it, injecting it, and taking some other stuff on top of that! I was under the impression that abusing it in anyway was impossible to do. I did feel pretty good last night after taking it, but I thought that it just keeps getting harder and harder to feel anything off of. So I need to be careful about abusing this stuff too?

I have been to sleep (I did toss and turn though) and I woke up with a slight headache, but no W/D symptoms. The headache is bearable, but I'm not happy about it. I am going to put off taking my next dose for a few more hours, although I am trying to get my dose time closer to the a.m. when it is more feasible for me to take it.

I will certainly heed your advice. I want to be completely clean of any and all pills. I do feel that if I am properly weened off of this, I will stay away from pills forever. I know you guys have heard that one before; I hope that I have it in me.

Robert_325 is offline Diamond Elite

I'm glad you had an easy time with the first dose. Question is .. How much did you take? It's very important that you don't take too much. Check out the following link and share how much you're taking if you would. Be careful to do this properly. You've only made it through the first few hours so far. This is a critical time. God bless.

https://www.drugs.com/forum/featured...apy-50887.html

I took 2 8mg/2mg last night.. about 13 hours ago. My girlfriends parents are on their way into town to spend the holiday with us, and I am thinking about taking my next dose. Now I am definitely second guessing that, I don't want to make any mistakes here.

Reading your linked post now.

Quote Originally Posted by rbell5811 View Post
    I took 2 8mg/2mg last night.. about 13 hours ago. My girlfriends parents are on their way into town to spend the holiday with us, and I am thinking about taking my next dose. Now I am definitely second guessing that, I don't want to make any mistakes here.

Reading your linked post now.

YOU DON'T take 16mg at one time. That is crazy!!!!!

Inductions should be at around 6mg, 8mg is about all it EVER takes. I stabilized myself at 8mg and I was taking thirty 30mg roxies and 30 plus lorcets every day. And I abused opiates for 35 years. You're going to end up in a HUGE mess doing this like you're doing it.

I can straighten this out before it gets too far out of hand. But I can't worry about your girlfriend's parents. I can only be concerned with you taking the suboxone properly. If you want my help I'll be back from church in less than two hours.

You need to start totally over again. That's the bottom line. You should redo the induction and let me give you instructions through it. I can have you down to less than half of what you're taking and then you have a chance to be successful. You continue on like you started out and you'll be like the horror stories you read about where people are freaking out after a few months trying to get off the subs.

I know that I'm right. You can believe me or not. You'll see that I'm right eventually, either because you listen to me or because you'll be back wondering how to stop what you've started doing.

I've got one guy here now who started at 32mg and I re-inducted him at 6mg. I took him out of precip w/d. Same thing with another guy who was in precip w/d and also re-inducted with me at 6mg. Both will be off in a matter of weeks doing this like I say.

You should not take anything, let yourself go back into w/d and let me re-induct you. The choice is obviously yours. But if you mess this all up I'll have a harder time helping you. God bless.

Holy ********! This is not good. Why the hell would a doctor prescribe TOO MUCH??!!! WTF. He wants me to do the 2 8mg a day until my appointment with him Friday. He is calling this my "stabalization period". Then, according to him, he will adjust my dose on Friday after hearing about how this week has gone. He said my next appointmen would be I think the following week, maybe 2 weeks later, where he said we would then make a decision: Do I want to be put on maintenance, or am I ready to be tapered off of them completely?

So, what you are telling me is that I need to stop listening to this guy? He is a certified physician who solely works with opiate addicts. It is a suboxone clinic setting. I am very conflicted as to what to do. Your advice is scaring the ******** out of me, to be honest. How bout I just take one of those 8mg's today? I held off from taking any more since my induction last night, so I am still waiting to take my next. I feel fine now, no headache, no W/D, no high whatsoever. (well I have a very, very slight headache, but I think it's from not sleeping well).

Exclamation rbell

Don't freak out about this, everything will be fine. Just listen to what I am going to suggest and then decide for yourself. I am not a dr and not telling you to do anything. I am only sharing my experience with you then you decide what you want to do for yourself.

I'm assuming you read the sub therapy post from the link I gave you. That is important. Did you see in the INDUCTION section how you should be inducted? It's done in 2mg increments taken an hour apart. Almost all drs do it with 16mg and that's why most all of these posts here are from people who started out like you. Let me guess ... your dr said to take 8mg then take another during the day for 16mg. It would probably be a year at least as you're such a huge addict that it will take this long for your brain to heal and all that similar stuff. Almost 90% of the people here started just like that. Read around if you like.

I have two people who were like you a few days ago and they're both under 6mg right now. They will both be totally clean off the subs too in six weeks max. I will give you links to follow to both their stories on the forum. Read these threads, you'll start getting pissed about the time you finish reading. Here are the links and the person I want you to follow on each ....

freshstart
    https://www.drugs.com/forum/need-tal...ion-52696.html

Silver Bullet
    https://www.drugs.com/forum/need-tal...tml#post237963

It's critical how you're inducted. It'a also critical to get to the lowest effective dose. I only use the word critical because if you want to use subs and then get off them without a lot of hassle then it all needs to be done quickly. It is critical if you don't want a dependency to the subs to do this the right way.

Some drs do it right, lots just don't know. They just tell everyone the same thing, read around here and you'll see. You tell me if you want my help or not. I'm not telling you to do anything. Good luck and God bless.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 05-24-2009 at 12:57 PM.

SMG1979 is offline Member

Default Rebell,

Robert is completely right and your certified doctor is completely wrong. The thing with suboxone is that it is still an opiate. People can and do abuse it, and in most cases don't realize they are. With being you just started suboxone, and am sure you don't want to be on sub's forever, it is best that you listen to Robert and re-induce yourself. Robert has helped many, many people with addiction, and has set taper plan's with suboxone. I started sub's 24 day's ago @16mg a day. I heard about the pro's and con's of suboxone and wanted as much knowledge about sub's as possible. I posted a thread titled( Day6 on suboxone and I want to stop taking it now!) Well now I'm after 24 day's on suboxone down to 1.5mg's a day. People who have been on it for year's at high milligrams have a much harder time coming off of them. As they are addicting. No you don't get high, but just feel normal, and who wanst to get clean from there drug of choice, only to depend on something else (i.e suboxone) to feel normal? The certified physicians just don't have enough knowledge about suboxone, as they only have to take an 8hour required course to be able to prescribe suboxone. The doctor's most likely have never abused opiates, or never taken suboxone. How do they really know the true extent of withdrawals? They are going off of what they have been told, or studied, but not from true experience. Your doctor is doing what he thinks is best for you, and as he was taught. But he is wrong.

Suboxone is meant for short term use ONLY! Robert can help you in so many way's. He has help me immensely. He has helped many people. Including myself. If I were you I would read a lot of threads under "Need to Talk" in that forum there are a lot of people tapering off suboxone, and people who have done it successfully and come on our threads giving there advice, support and opinions. Some of which are Brndout, musicman,Milinda, freedomforme, and best of all Robert325. He unlike the doctors was an addict longer than I've been alive, and has cold turkey it, many times, and finally used sub's and created a taper plan to become clean, and succeeded!

Good luck

intelmetal is offline Senior Member

Default rbell5811

Please listen to what Robert is telling you!!!!!!!!!!!! It is the most important decision you will ever make in your life, I promise you. My doctor tried the same thing on me that your doctor is trying to do to you. If you want to follow your Doctors advice, go right ahead, but you will most likely never get off the subs. Do not take anymore than 8mg EVER !!! You have an opportunity here to get this under control, but it is a small window and I highly suggest you take advantage of what Robert has to offer ! He saved me from making a major mistake. I started @ 8mg on May 4th, 2009 and today I am on 2mg per day, and I am almost ready to drop to 1.5mg per day. Also split your dose into 2 equal parts. ( heck, just listen to Robert and you will be OK ). He will be back later today.
    IWANTOUT

to live my life and to be free !

P.S. I am not a Doctor, I am only sharing my experience with you.

Anonymous Guest

Default Relax -It will be Ok

Hi rbell -This is Linda and my Dr. told me the same thing ,except he said to I didn't do that but it was a while before I found Robert. You havea great opportunity here to do it the right way and be done in 4-6 weeks. You may be able to get throughthe visit due to long half life of the subs. Don't be tempted to just take them while your company is there . They are very powerful and my suggestion would be to do just as Robert says. We have no reason to tell you this other than we have been through it and want you to be succesful. It may help you to get a future reference point as to how strong this drug is. I tapered down to .25 which is a 2mg. piece cut eight ways and when I felt w/d I took a .12 which is about 10 grains of sand and I could tell the dfference. I tell you this so you see the overkill here in your Dr. prescription and I came off pills and >>>>>>. I have been off everything for 36 days because I was commited to quitting and I listened to Robert. He is knowledgable and a man with integrity and purpose. He will not lead you down the wrong path and you were very lucky to have found him when you did. Other people on the forum will support you as well. Let us know how your'e doing.

Yes, Robert, I read your posts and I am just thankful you read mine. My God, I want to do the right thing here.
    Guys, I whole-heartedly believe what you are telling me. I feel a weird buzz since I have been on this stuff that I AM NOT ENJOYING. I don't want to feel a buzz! I just want to be normal It is eery.. I don't know, it feels kind of like I did a bunch of oxy's..
    What do I have to do Robert? I won't take anymore untill you tell me. Thank you so much for your help.

I was kind of hoping I could just take a smaller dose, like just drop down to 6mg or somthing today. Do I have to start all over and go into W/D? I work all week, and W/D is not something that goes well with my job. What do you want me to do Robert?

By the way, I wasn't able to get to the computer again yesterday and was not able to research this further until this morning, so I did end up taking another 16!!! I guess I screwed up, but I am hoping since I have only been on for two days, it is not too late. Please advise....
    Last edited by Anonymous; 05-25-2009 at 09:30 AM.

SMG1979 is offline Member

I don't believe you need to restart and go into withdrawal. I started at 16mg before coming in contact with Robert, but on my own tapered down, within 6days I went from 16mg to 10mg. I didn't know what I was doing except for the fact I felt no different when I myself stopped taking 16mg's, therefor I didn't need that many a day. On day six I got in contact with Robert and he had me drop to 8mg's, and from them on I started the taper plan 25% every 4 day's. I did not stop, nor have had any withdrawals. What ever he does with you he'll have you as comfortable as possible.

Default rbell5811

You really do not need 16mg's !!! Try taking 12mg split dose, 6mg a.m./ 6mg p.m. But you would be doing your self a BIG favor getting down to 8mg total per day ASAP ! Do the 12mg per day if you must, but make sure you split the dose into 2 equal parts. Do this for 3-4 days then reduce to 8mg/ split dose.
    This is just my suggestion. I know what you are going through, been there, done that. Most people don't realize that subs have a ceiling affect @ about 4mg, in other words you will not feel much better (probably worse) at the higher dose, and it has a very long half life. Please do as Robert tells you to do and you will feel soooooo much better ! You have to trust the people who have beaten this thing without much discomfort. I feel better @ 2mg than I did @ 8mg, can you believe that ? It is the honest to GOD truth. A slow taper is required when you get below 4mg if you understand this medication. You should get stabilized first (you might stabilize @ a much lower dose than you are taking now - lowest effective dose is always best ) I just wanted to give you some insight from my experience so far. I have been on subs since May 4, 2009 and have done really well with the help of Robert and the others on this forum. Good Luck & DON'T PANIC, it will work out.
    IWANTOUT

Quote Originally Posted by rbell5811 View Post
    Yes, Robert, I read your posts and I am just thankful you read mine. My God, I want to do the right thing here.
    Guys, I whole-heartedly believe what you are telling me. I feel a weird buzz since I have been on this stuff that I AM NOT ENJOYING. I don't want to feel a buzz! I just want to be normal. It is eery.. I don't know, it feels kind of like I did a bunch of oxy's..
    What do I have to do Robert? I won't take anymore untill you tell me. Thank you so much for your help.

I was kind of hoping I could just take a smaller dose, like just drop down to 6mg or somthing today. Do I have to start all over and go into W/D? I work all week, and W/D is not something that goes well with my job. What do you want me to do Robert?

By the way, I wasn't able to get to the computer again yesterday and was not able to research this further until this morning, so I did end up taking another 16!!! I guess I screwed up, but I am hoping since I have only been on for two days, it is not too late. Please advise....

I tried my best to explain the best way to do this when I first posted to you. I gave you specific examples of people just like you who were turned around the first day by listening to me. You feel high because you didn't listen. You blew off what I suggested, took another 16mg yesterday after I posted to you, you've gone ahead and taken 16mg a day through the weekend because that was more convenient. You even went ahead and took another 16mg this morning again before posting. I don't understand doing that at all, I'm confused. People come on here, ask for help, I agree to help but then they do what they want and I'm supposed to be a miracle worker.

I'm not saying you've ruined your chances with suboxone. You've just ended up here "messed up" when you could be at 6mg right now after just a few days. Instead you're at 16mg wondering what to do. You chose to do what you did when you had a chance to do this correctly.

I try to help everyone who asks but I'm very busy, I do this for free and I insist that people do as I ask IF they want my help. I don't have time to try to talk people into doing what I ask. If you want me to participate you'll have to do as I suggest or I bow out. It's nothing personal but this is my personal time I'm spending on here.

You need to reduce your dose to 8mg. I would drop to 12mg, then to 8mg. You should stay at each dose 3-4 days, it's up to you. I'll be here when you get to 8mg. I am very serious about how I do this. God bless.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 05-25-2009 at 11:51 AM.

Sorry if I come off as being so difficult to get along with. I don't mean to. I just hate to see someone who has been in a position to do this perfectly with no problems from day one and that opportunity was discarded. After doing this every day I know how important it is to do this correctly from day one. I try to emphasize that as strongly as I can but don't mean to sound over-critical. God bless.

Default Robert,

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    Sorry if I come off as being so difficult to get along with. I don't mean to. I just hate to see someone who has been in a position to do this perfectly with no problems from day one and that opportunity was discarded. After doing this every day I know how important it is to do this correctly from day one. I try to emphasize that as strongly as I can but don't mean to sound over-critical. God bless.

I took that first 16mg, Robert, without having any idea whatsoever that was the wrong thing to do. When you advised me that I was on much too high of a dose, I was panicked, and lacked the time to thoroughly research the information you had given me.

That being said, I realize the err in my decision yesterday. I did not take my third dose until 24 hours from the 16mg I took yesterday; I only took 6mg today at 3pm, it is now 9:50 pm and I am feeling totally normal.

I understand and appreciate the fact that you offer advice on here for free to people who want it. Please do not mistake my mistake for carelessness or thoughtlessness. I want more than anything to correct what I have done, and I plan on utilizing every second of free time I have to educate myself in order to make that happen.

So, I guess I will wait until tomorrow morning to take the other 6 then, then see if I can make it through the day on that? I know you advised me to take 12 for 3-4 days, then drop to 8 and get in touch with you. I will do the 6 tomorrow morning, then see where I am in the afternoon when I'm off work. I will take the other 6 with me just in case. If you are still willing, I will be eagerly anticipating any future advice you have for me. I will assume this path until then.

Thanks.

You may have symptoms at 6mg dropping from that much in one day, perhaps not. Let's see how you feel. You'll probably do better at 12mg for a few days, then 8mg for a few days, then 6mg. We'll just have to see. God bless.

aaron_w is offline New Member

I don't think that taking 2 8mg's at the same time is that crazy. I've been on subs for about 4 months now and my doc started me on 3 - 8mg's per day. And at my most recent appt he increased it to 4 - 8mg's per day.

I dunno. Just my .02

Default aaron_w

Your doctor is not informed at all. He should know better than to prescribe 32mgs of sub per day. This medication has a ceiling affect @ 16mgs TOPS ! I never knew anyone that needed more than 16mgs of sub. I abused methadone for 10 years and only needed 8mgs of suboxone to stabilize. Believe what you want, but most doctors do not have much experience with this medication FYI.
    IWANTOUT

Quote Originally Posted by aaron_w View Post
    I don't think that taking 2 8mg's at the same time is that crazy. I've been on subs for about 4 months now and my doc started me on 3 - 8mg's per day. And at my most recent appt he increased it to 4 - 8mg's per day.

I dunno. Just my .02

Your dr has NO idea what he is doing. He should be forced to learn how to use suboxone before he prescribes it to human beings.

Stellaapplerox is offline New Member

Exclamation aaron....

Quote Originally Posted by aaron_w View Post

I dunno. Just my .02
    I believe you just proved Robert's point. You started at 24mgs and now you're at 32mgs.... The OP is trying to get OFF of the medication not become addicted to it. He wants to feel normal without the medication. If I were you (and I'm not) I would let Robert help the OP, he seems like he wants to be free of all opiates not become addicted to new ones. The suboxone website basically tells you it's a maintenance plan sort of like methadone but with less w/d when you come off it. If you're trying to free yourself of drugs, then you may want to see if Robert would like to help you, if not, good luck

I wish this medication and Robert were around when my sister was addicted to >>>>>> and opiates before she overdosed and died. We need more Robert's in the world.

aaron_w is offline New Member

Hi all.. Sorry for the late reply. Busy weekend.

Anyhoo. I agree with what youre saying for sure. The point is to get off of the drug, not become addicted to it.

I just got back from my monthly doctor appointment. I voiced my thoughts and concerns; he told me the following:

The pain killing properties of the suboxone have a ceiling effect (which everyone knows). However, the additional doses given to me are strictly to fight opiate cravings, not pain. He went on to say that these additional doses help prevent relapse because while taking suboxone other opiates are essentially useless.

He also said when using suboxone as a pain killer, to take 2mg every 2 hours. This is because suboxone is a powerful pain killer, but only effective for up to about 3 hours.

Thats my new info I guess. He concluded by keeping my dosage the same (8mg - 4 times daily), and he added 10 more doses for "as needed".

It prolly sounds like I'm fishing for meds, but really I'm not. I told him things are well (less cravings, good physical health, NA meetings daily, etc). I wasn't looking for an increase, rather I was looking for a decrease.

He said we'll see how things go this month, and make a determination next month. Ideas?

Default to much suboxone

aaron, You are asking for trouble ! Please listen to us addicts who have real life experience w/ subs. I started @ 8mgs with no problems and I was heavily addicted to methadone for 7 years !! I have been on subs for 2 months and have tapered down to .75mgs per day. You REALLY do not need to over medicate yourself just because your doctor said that it is OK. Do yourself a favor and talk to me or Robert when he gets back, we can get you at the proper dose and have you off of them in 3 months or less.
    IWANTOUT

london2012 is offline New Member

Robert
    i live overseas and am after some of your help/advice. can you message me back when you have time, thank you
    jadarae likes this.

Jevisthemenace is offline New Member

Robert, can you help me please? I don't know what to do at all

nytlowcs is offline New Member

rbell5811

I came across this thread while doing some research a day before I start the Suboxone regiment. I am in the same situation as u were when u put ur first post up so many years ago so I'm not even sure if you'll see this but I wanted to find out how u made out? It sounds like Robert knows what he's talking about and before I started the Subs I wanted to check with u and hopefully hear that u were successful. Anyway on the small chance u do see this or if anyone else knows howRbell5811 made out plz let me know. A success story would really boost my morale right now as I am dreading the days to come and am scared >>>>less to be completely honest. Thanks in advance for any replies, it would be extremely appreciated.

C