My story From opiate addiction to recently coming clean on suboxone
    Justcruzin is offline New Member

Default My story From opiate addiction to recently coming clean on suboxone

So up until last week I was taking 30mg oxycodene in beetween 1-6 times a day. Started at 1 a day a little over a year and a half ago and it worked up to me taking up to 4-6 30mg pills a day for the past 5 months. May came around the corner and something finally hit me. I tapered down to 1-2 pills a day for the whole month. During this time I started having anxiety, and multiple times I had attacks and my whole body would shut down/ become numb and I think I was dying. These attacks had happened 10-20 times lasting 20 mins to 2 hours and the first one I had gone to the emergency room because of fear I was having a heart attack/ dying. Also I experienced these attacks 1-3 times per day and would happen mostly every single day till about 2 days ago. Since last week I've been prescribed suboxone strips and was instructed to take up to 1.5 of them a day. I am very nervous about being/getting addicted to them and was going to try to start tapering myself off them. They have worked extremely well this past week. I've been able to sleep, eat and continue with basically a normal healthy day. No withdrawal, anxiety has greatly reduced and I haven't had an attaCk for atleaSt 2 days. I am completely honest and will be truthful, and would love help and helping others with my experience. I am a male 24 years old. Thank you for reading and please help, comment and support !!

oxyclean is offline Junior Member

mate I had the ER visit to...My heart beat was 175 BPM!!!! It was from WD!! I was 300MG plus a day... I did subs for 8 days and off em..31 days clean and loving it...Dont stay on em long.. By the time I stopped subs WD were gone and besides a few bad sh!ts a day I am doing great..10 Plus year Opiet user!! Stay strong!
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcruzin View Post
    So up until last week I was taking 30mg oxycodene in beetween 1-6 times a day. Started at 1 a day a little over a year and a half ago and it worked up to me taking up to 4-6 30mg pills a day for the past 5 months. May came around the corner and something finally hit me. I tapered down to 1-2 pills a day for the whole month. During this time I started having anxiety, and multiple times I had attacks and my whole body would shut down/ become numb and I think I was dying. These attacks had happened 10-20 times lasting 20 mins to 2 hours and the first one I had gone to the emergency room because of fear I was having a heart attack/ dying. Also I experienced these attacks 1-3 times per day and would happen mostly every single day till about 2 days ago. Since last week I've been prescribed suboxone strips and was instructed to take up to 1.5 of them a day. I am very nervous about being/getting addicted to them and was going to try to start tapering myself off them. They have worked extremely well this past week. I've been able to sleep, eat and continue with basically a normal healthy day. No withdrawal, anxiety has greatly reduced and I haven't had an attaCk for atleaSt 2 days. I am completely honest and will be truthful, and would love help and helping others with my experience. I am a male 24 years old. Thank you for reading and please help, comment and support !!