Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By iloerose
Please Help!!!!! Realpsed Please dont over look
    ThePistol is offline Banned

Default Please Help!!!!! Realpsed Please dont over look

If you dont want to read scholl down to my question. My Punctuation,Grammar and Writing well it sucks sorry

I've quit suboxone 3 times cold turky, you would think First, Ive learn't my lesson. Secondly i should know how to handle any problems that may pop up. i thought i would, but i didnt. dangit!!!!! ---oh yeah the first three i handled it with nothing but maybe a few tylenol.

Ok so this is my fourth time stopping cold turkey. I got to day 6 without any issues then bed time came around and my freaking arms started going WILD.i absolulty neverr in the past of quitting that had aggrivated me soooo much to relapse.

I took 30 klonopins Nothing swear to god, because klonpins does nothing for me i usally do 15 and nothing so i figured y not add 15 maybe it would help..but it didnt.So them are gone..I take seroquel 200mg didnt work to fall asleep.then another 200mg nope didnt work.then one more and >> be dang i could not past out..I know verrrryyyyy dangerous
    But people in my situation hopefullu they would underestand.

Wont say how but i got ahold of maybe half qaurter which is what like .25mg? idk really. and i did it. it was so peacefull u have no idea!..

i fell asleep saturday 4am all the way to sunday 8 am= 28 hours. No more withdrawl symtoms. Ok now finally heres my question

Did i waste my 6 days of soberness and have to start from the beginning?
    Last edited by Anonymous; 04-13-2014 at 10:48 AM.

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

Most likely the .25mg did not set you back much. However, you still have to go through the rest of your w/d. You have basically two choices: 1. go back to suboxone and do a decent taper. I mean what mg. did you jump from? 2. tough out another week c/t.

I don't know how long you've been doing the klonipin, but it's a wonder you didn't OD. Subs have a long half life, so the symptoms sometimes don't show up right away and the two big ones: Muscle twitching/Restless leg and insomnia take a while to go away, but they do go away.

Some things that may help: Potassium, Gatorade or Tonic Water, Hiland's Restful Leg, Hot baths in epsom salts, EXERCISE: before bed do some moderate exercise. melatonin, sleepy time tea: STRONG.

I guess the thing you have to ask yourself is: Why am I doing this? Four times trying to quit your way isn't working. I'm going to post the sub taper for you, in case you decide to go that route and if you do: go post in the suboxone treatment forum.

https://www.drugs.com/forum/featured...apy-50887.html

You should also think about reaching out to NA or AA. Getting clean is relatively easy, staying clean is hard work.

Peace

Iloerose
    Iwantoff2013 likes this.

Thanks iloerose, and nice Punctuation,Grammar and Writing. Its a joke,cause i always get hated on for it and i want to be the one that apreciate

its. been on klonopin around 4 month supposed to be 2 a day but i make it last around 5 days instead of the whole 30 days. i remember getting high on em a couple years back and i do have panic attacks and omg the ocd is maddning, But now they dont wont i they havnt in the last 4 months. Thankfully i didnt o.d i did pray that mornign i woke up.jus thought >> add that in

Im not a drug skanky addict but i know im no better than them. 4 times yeah im jus i have no excuse other than my wife went to get off of other stuff which worked, but why make a pill to get you off of drugs addicted? can you O.D on suboxne?

I know about all the withdrawl and too be honest i have it easier than most,but the restless arms are thee worst

i quit suboxone 8mg a day on like febuary1 or sumthin cause i had a possession charge for suboxone and had to go to court like 15 days away.and i was adraid they was gonna drug test me, it was drop cause its mine and my wifes car,right packaging right everything. only prob she wasnt with me at the time but they was in our car. so in total i went 27 days and still feeling no energy or no endorphins popping out and feeling them for a brief of a second or anthing that made me normal.

this time 7 days agos i jump from 8mg a day and i was fine,energy,good welll being,jus achcy legs but not restless..
    it was the best detox i had, because it usally hits me on day 2 or 3 first time it hit me within a few hours.

I know about gatorade,b12 multivatimins. i exercise like a mother I kno thats concieted as hell. but i know alot about what will do ur body good and what wont..Hot baths they are good intill u get out! it jus freaking sucks im on this page again writing questions when i shouldnt have to if suboxone wasnt in hand reach.But its make fault.i hate depending on something so bad ive did three times kinda,i shoudl be advising others not asking for advice but i do appreciate u so so so much for repsonding,ima take your advice on the Hiland's Restful Leg. can i ask u one more question? if not its ok ive wrote a abook just now....Why didnt them 30 K's 1mgs do anything to me?or the seroquel?

Thanks alot! for your help..I swear to myself and this site im too cool for drugs lol (D.A.R.E) .u wanna know what really makes me wanna kick it? Weight Gaining.Suboxone burns my metabolism upwhich sucks for a person crafting his body..butwithout sub i gain weight good fats and protien its a reward/reward....sorry if i gave to much info i got into it there for a min.if u did read it Thank you!

Not to be rude although its gonna sound rude in text,but i didnt see that "my way isnt working".. this is the only time ive relapse in 7 years of doing em everyday and 8mg aday.4 diffenrt times of quiting cold turky well i dont count the klomopins cause i swear they did squat i think my doc is prescibing me placebos lol.i kinda took offense.to that in all honesty u may b right? the mentalness never got to me its all ways been temptation there in my house jus sitting this time. which i told em to move em cause i dont wann see em when i open a certain cabinet idk im jus irritable.not at u i guess at me for f----- up last night or whenever i did saturday morning i think but u r helping even if only by talking about it.but i apologize