Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By iloerose
Plz Read second time with sub w/d. with adress to last blog i did
    ThePistol is offline Banned

Default Plz Read second time with sub w/d. with adress to last blog i did

https://www.drugs.com/forum/featured...awl-57303.html

Ok that was the first time i got off that nasty ish 4years ago

I was stupid enough to get back on the sub a year later knowing i would eventully have to stop it, i always knew they'd b a reason.
    here i am sober as a mother..... kinda......I been one sub for 3
    years.

Only this time i went lower than before..I ..I'V'd it.
    But this time isnt too bad i jus dont understand

i got gotta stretch a lot and have no desire or enery/will to do nething.after day three of them symptons.I got on klonopins.And they have really hekp with the enery and will and depression.But i am still not happy.
    i jus wanted to make a blog so i can come back to thing and reay what iv wrote. and pray to god it doesnt happen again..I will update this.......

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

My advice right now? GET OFF THE KLONIPIN. The klonipin is a benzodiazapine. You think SUB is he!! to get off try getting of the k-pins long term. Benzo w/d makes >>>>>> w/d look like a cake walk. I would suggest instead: L-tyorsine with b-6, b-12. A good multi-vitamin, a good diet and plenty of exercise the malaise will wear off, particularly if you exercise, but trading sub for k-pin? Def. not a good idea.

What mg. sub are you on?

Peace,

Iloerose
    ARTIST658 likes this.

I was on 8 mg a day.. I'm good I don't get addicted to anything but freaking subs. Believe me or not. But I'm out of the k's neways... I'm on day ten. I started the k's on day three bout 7 a day for 5 days.. They help some. Tooling nothing else since then.. I did jus get a DUI for taking k's and seroquel. That sucks. I tell you that so who ever reads this do not mix them n drive. Cause u can't.

Iv got little energy, legs and bones ache like a mother.but define manageable. Writing this now I'm freaking stretching my legs. I'm sneezing 3 to 5 in a row. And sleep Is near impossible. Unless u ain't tryin to fall asleep and you do.

Oh and I went cold turkey like last time screw the tapering... It's gonna hurt either way.