Restless limb.
    nobby02 is offline Member

Default Restless limb.

When I am withdrawing this one gets me a lot and it is not only in my legs but arms also. I was thinking back and I remember when I was a child having to rub my legs and feet on the mattress to get relief and I still do even when not of hydrocodone. Just thought it was interesting that I may have had this as a child, maybe it comes and goes.

Skyler1 is offline Junior Member

Alot of people suffer from restless leg syndrome weather from withdrawls or not it is a medical condition. Have you ever spoken to your doctor about it? There is hilands restfull leg for this condition sold at health food stores, walgreens and i think wal mart may carry it alot of people say it has helped on this forum and drinking alot of gatorade and a potassium supplement or eating alot of bananas they are rich in that. Are you still tapering off of hydro?
    It is what it is!

Mari

frank hartmann is offline New Member

Hello. I am new to this forum and I think I finally logged in correctly. After 10 years I decided to try and get myself off heavy pain medication. It is worse than I thought but slowly making some progress. I just wanted to comment on Restless legs. I puta a tens unit on with the patches on both legs just above my knee caps for about an hour-it blocked the RLS-The miracle is when I turned the tens off my RLS was gone and I slept 5 hrs last night with no RLS! First sleep in three nights and first night without RLS in several weeks. I hope this post makes it. I need help and would appreciate any advice. I've been able to read alot of posts but so far no one has answered any of mine-either because I'm new or not being proper. Thank you and if someone will let me know if they read this please let me know-thanks

kc50 is offline Member

we're reading, Frank. You will get alot of support in this forum.....just a thought. When you log in, it says on the left, "Start a new thread" And you can have your own. As it seems that you are getting lost on here...It's easy to do when you are asking for help.

kc