Severe body itch!
    Caper17 is offline New Member

Default Severe body itch!

I have been having a severe itch all over my body. The worst is my arms and legs. I scratch so much I have my skin torn apart. I tried anti-itch lotions. Changed my laundry soap. I'm at a loss. It's littlerly driving me nuts. Although I do have it during the day it seems to get worse as night falls. I would love any feedback!
    Thanks, itchy in Nova Scoria

justmekw is offline Member

Try zyrtec, I had severe itching and hives that would disappear for years and come back but no Dr could find out why. It was only on my arms legs, and sometimes stomach and back. It was never on warmest parts of my body. At the er they would give me steroid shots and it would get worse. They put me on a high dose of benadryl and it mostly helped but cant take it during day. When zyrtec was prescription only then I tried one of my sons pills and it would stop for 36 hours. Since no Dr could figure it out I did my own research and think I might have cold induced uticaria. It's when cold weather or cold air conditioning causes itching, rash or hives.

Radgab is offline New Member

That also sounds like scabies you need to go get the prescription cream to stop it