• 1 Post By justice4us
  • 1 Post By no_more_tram
  • 1 Post By no_more_tram
  • 1 Post By Robert_325
  • 1 Post By surfdog
Suboxone..and the police.....
    justice4us is offline New Member

Default Suboxone..and the police.....

hello i need your help and advice. i live in a small town, where oxycontin addiction and other pill addiction is very very very high, many crimes are commited because of this addiction, and our "sherriff" is taking on this war against drugs and promises to keep drugs out of this county.Their is not many choices for us addicts but jail or suboxone clinic and 95% picked the suboxone clinic and thank god because it is a life saver. Well our sherriff and the judge in this town think that suboxone is BAD and they want it out of here they already ran one doctor off and now they are working on mine. My doctor was at the bank the other night and our lovely sherrif met him there and took the doctor back to his office and then the sherrif LOOKED through all the charts and made a list of everyone who is on suboxone. CAN HE DO THAT!!!! i hate this place.... the "reason" the sherrif did this is so he can make sure that none of us is selling our pills. what as a citizen can i do to protect my rights and my medical records.... does HIPPA apply to this, and if he had a court order do i have a right to see it?

PISSED OFF IN KENTUCKY AND WANT JUSTICE!!!!!
    DadsWatchinU likes this.

Shaggy Pickles is offline Junior Member

Its ignorant people like your sheriff that make it hard for people who are trying to do the right thing and get clean.
    I'm almost certain he had no right to look over the doctor's records. There is legally binding doctor / patient confidentially as well. The doctor shouldn't have even let him look at them unless he had some sort of warrant which I doubt he could get.
    I really don't have any advice for you but I'll be watching this thread to see how it turns out.

no_more_tram is offline Member

Angry That's ridiculious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!! I don't know what to say. That's an awful thing. You would think that the sheriff would want people to get clean and stay clean, instead what he's going to do is cause a lot of problems for addicts, which in the end he might regret what he's doing. I don't know anything about the Suboxone laws in my state let alone yours, but I hope and pray that you are able to continue getting it and stay clean. Please keep us updated on this. Take Care!
    DadsWatchinU likes this.

no_more_tram is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by no_more_tram View Post
    WOW!!! I don't know what to say. That's an awful thing. You would think that the sheriff would want people to get clean and stay clean, instead what he's going to do is cause a lot of problems for addicts, which in the end he might regret what he's doing. I don't know anything about the Suboxone laws in my state let alone yours, but I hope and pray that you are able to continue getting it and stay clean. Please keep us updated on this. Take Care!
    And also about the HIPPA law, I don't see how he's allowed to do that, he may not be. Maybe someone should go to the higher ups about this, I wouldn't just let this ******** go, I say get as many people as you can from the Suboxone clinic and do what you can to save yourselves.
    DadsWatchinU likes this.

Anonymous Guest

holy sh!t its stories like that make me glad to live in the uk.
    what is hippa.

man i feel so bad for you, what a jerk off for a sheriff.

we watch cops uncut, wow, just seen the one where the sheriff pulls over a car (innocent people, mistaken identity) and last member of the family the dog comes out, and he blows it away with his gun.

gun toting sheriffs, id rather have scotland yard anyday.

good luck to you justice4us, thats sounds like total bullsh!t and im sure he cant get away with that. mind you he already has.
    wow

MaisieC is offline Senior Member

How did you find out about what the sheriff did? Have you talked to your doctor? That's outrageous!

I think if I were you I would start with the ACLU. I don't know if there is a local branch or not, but you could try their website and go from there. That sheriff is waaaaay out of line!

Good luck, and please let us know what happens.

Take care,
    Maisie

justice4us is offline New Member

Hey everybody thanks for the support. How I found out is because several of his other patients are talking about it, and his receptionist has mentioned it as well. Its total bull********, I work in a clinic and I don’t want the sheriff or anybody else knowing my business. So I guess after the "raid of charts" our sheriff lets call him "MARK" told my doctor that he wants his patients pill counted more often and drug tested EVERY VISIT, and if they fail either test then we are automatically discharged and our doctor is SUPPOSED to repot it to "marks" office. I don’t know what the fu*k Mr. Mark is going to do if some one fails the pill count or the drug screen..... But were I live it seems like they (the judge and the police) make their own rules..... hell in this county you get 5 years for selling one pill.....these idiots think that suboxone is bad, that you can get high off it like a oxy.....they don’t understand that you don’t get high you get normal..... oh let me tell you this ********.... my co-workers boyfriend had to go to court over some bad checks (JUST CHECKS NOTHING ELSE) and the judge..."JUDGE DICK".... must had a hair up his ass, and decide that everybody who came before him no matter what the charge was going to get a drug screen and if they were positive for ANYTHING they had to either show proof that they were prescribed any medication go home and bring the bottle back with the correct amount of pills in it, or tell who they bought the pills or any other drugs from, or if they don’t tell or show proof of script then STRAIGHT TO JAIL..... LUCKILY my coworkers b/f had his bottle and the right amount in it he had to go ALL THE WAY home and back though...... oh... and here’s another stupid thing too... if I get pulled over by a cop and they find a bottle of pills (lortab,perocet,xanax,suboxone,oxycontin,TRAMADOL or any other controlled med) they will look and see how many is missing and if you have too many gone, guess what.....you get a nice charge of TRAFFICKING A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE and a trip to jail..... and this is just the tip of the iceberg.....I have so many stories to tell about how dirty our cops and judges are but never had anywhere to say it without getting in any sort of trouble, god forbid if you say anything about the holy sheriff because if you do then apparently your a piece of trash!!! But his day will come..... Hey thanks for letting me vent a little anger..... Its just so unfair here.......

IfItDoesTheTrick is offline Junior Member

Default holy sheriff

I have a similar problem in my hometown. As I said in another post you can find and buy >>>>>> or oxycontin faster then you can find or buy baby formula or milk.

I hate that since they cant catch the actual people who are doing wrong that they go after the ones that are trying to do right or have a legitimate reason to be taking meds. I know many people that have had to go on suboxone or do other therapy to get off opiates, and its crazy how it is so hard to do. The community has targeted clinics and shut them down because they dont want them on their streets, they would rather have a bunch of crazy addicts lurking the streets trying to score. Why would they not want the people to get better so they can give something back for the community. If the sheriff did his job the towns would probably not be the way the are. Its not like these problems happen instantly or overnight.

I cant believe they are able to count your pills. would you get in the same trouble for taking one too many as you would for selling one. They would have no way to tell the difference.

Good luck. If you shoot the sheriff, just don't shoot the deputy.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 10-21-2009 at 09:17 AM. Reason: getting rid of curse words I didn't know I had

Robert_325 is offline Diamond Elite

Quote Originally Posted by IfItDoesTheTrick View Post
    I have a similar problem in my hometown. As I said in another post you can find and buy >>>>>> or oxycontin faster then you can find or buy baby formula or milk.
    .................................................. .................................................. .

Good luck. If you shoot the sheriff, just don't shoot the deputy.

I'm not sure what you're asking in your post .... are you wanting info or just venting? If you shoot the sheriff, what difference would it make if you just shoot the deputy and the entire force? You'll have to tell me what you're wanting to know. I can't really tell from your post. God bless.

gordoheli is offline New Member

You should call the ACLU and report this, it's not legal and the sheriff is stepping all over your civil rights. No Sheriff or law enforcement are allowed to search your vehicle or purse/backpack unless they have a reason to believe you have a weapon, or if they can smell pot, or if you are intoxicated.

Look it up in your phone book, they will go after them and it doesn't cost you anything. It will help if several of you can all tell the same thing to them. He may just be out of a job and the county might be liable for a lawsuite paying you!! Cops just can't go around breaking laws because they are on a quest to satisfy their own self interests.

I hope you follow up on this because it sounds like this guy will ruin someones life if he hasn't already. Good luck!

Cats Meow is offline Platinum Member

Default Aclu

I was just going to suggest the same thing the poster above said. Contact the ACLU, some nice media coverage especially for an elected official like a Sheriff who impedes on people's civil rights will stop him cold. If this story is true, the doctor is just as much to blame, he too violated HIPPA laws, he knows better, he's going to have to prove duress or lose his license. Sounds like the Sheriff had some dirt on the good doctor, and he caved, nevertheless, all his patients confidentiality has been compromised, and since he's not above the law, the Governor will fire him, and the State will have to pay out huge court settlements. This is cut and dry, if true, which I can't believe that it is.

newyorkgal is offline Advanced Member

I work as a paralegal in a law office. There is NO WAY its legal for a doctor to release any information to anyone unless that person signs an authorization allowing said doctor to release said info. So the law is definitely being broken here. As far as the reference to shooting the sheriff but not the deputy, the Bob Marley/Eric Clapton ref was very funny. Don't shoot anyway. Just contact a lawyer in your town. This illegal act has to be stopped. Where do u live by the way?

Cats Meow is offline Platinum Member

He said Kentucky, which has the strictest narc enforcement in the nation anyway.

Kentucky and Tennesssee both are about the worst. Anyone who ever did any transporting from Texas would purposely drive around those states simply to avoid them. It's like dealing with the freakin Gestapo there. God bless.

DadsWatchinU is offline New Member

Lightbulb Border State Ohio Dumby Dad

I am sorry to admit I too was one of those idiots before having a family member involved in treatment that thought you were just exchanging one drug for another, and shame on me for judging people without ever even doing any reading or investigating on the subject. Now I am becoming somewhat of an expert ( emphesins on somewhat ) on the recovery of a drug addiction condiction & lifestyle, unfortunately unless you have been involved with a loved one or work in the industry you dont care enough to find out what these medications really do. I live in Ohio right next to Kentucky and can attest to the severe nature of the law inforcement when it comes to drugs, my family members troubles began in Kentucky and tumbled over to Ohio and Kentucky was much harsher and had virtually no treatment centers in Northern kentucky. Sad really, the drugs were so easy to get, but the treatment was no were to be found, and like the thread says, they treat the medicines as if it is hard core drug use. I truely believe the answer to the war on drugs are treatments centers and better education, no one dreams of being a drug addict one day...ever lay on your back in the grass looking up at the clouds when you were young dreaming about what you were going to be??? Bet it wasnt a drug addict! Give America it's dreams backs...Treatments Centers, Education, Real help for addicts.. God Bless & Good Health my friends ...hey Mark

newyorkgal is offline Advanced Member

Dear Dad, Sorry you had to learn the hard way by having a family member involved in addiction but still, knowledge gained is a good thing. It's easy to lump a whole group of people into one category of "Junky" when you are so correctx. No one wanted to end up an addict. We all had dreams and desires and didn't realize we would get so sidetracked by narcotics. The war on drugs is a farce. Jailing users is a joke. Jail dealers, treat addicts and educate youngsters.

Angry

Wow...I wish I could talk to someone right now because my heart is just shatterd'd beyond belief on this subject! And the truth is...they law & justice system in many states will do anything they want & call it legal! My daughter had a "legal prescription for Suboxone from a highly respected doctor in Cincinnati, she lives in Kentucky ( minutes away) she is now locked up in Boone County jail on a Probation Violation facing YEARS OF FEDERAL PRISON TIME & I swear to you it is all over legal prescription, and no she did not even take them, the Probation Officer found of them in an old bottle when she tossed her house after a week out of jail on house arrest on an accusation & I mean accusation I can not even go into as the ACLU is ready to pounce on them. Do I think it will help? Who knows....get this...This week KENTUCKY STOPPED ITS FUNDING THROUGH THE MEDICARE SYSTEM FOR PAYMENT OF SUB'S !!!! A LEGAL PRESCRIPTION WRITTEN BY A DOCTOR ...This Is A Law ...Singed into law by George Bush to help those with the "Addiction Illness" in 2008. But Kentucky chooses what illness they will allow people to have & be treated for! Gee...Wonder if it has anything to do with Kyaha'a case??? So I guess they are exempt from the Law all the way around?????....God Bless & Good health to all listening & reading, forgot to say this is momma~nancy/dad's partner in this love fest 8 years legally 2 days ago & 11 years all together!
    Last edited by Anonymous; 05-17-2012 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DadsWatchinU View Post
    Wow...I wish I could talk to someone right now because my heart is just shatterd'd beyond belief on this subject! And the truth is...they law & justice system in many states will do anything they want & call it legal! My daughter had a "legal prescription for Suboxone from a highly respected doctor in Cincinnati, she lives in Kentucky ( minutes away) she is now locked up in Boone County jail on a Probation Violation facing YEARS OF FEDERAL PRISON TIME & I swear to you it is all over legal prescription, and no she did not even take them, the Probation Officer found of them in an old bottle when she tossed her house after a week out of jail on house arrest on an accusation & I mean accusation I can not even go into as the ACLU is ready to pounce on them. Do I think it will help? Who knows....get this...This week KENTUCKY STOPPED ITS FUNDING THROUGH THE MEDICARE SYSTEM FOR PAYMENT OF SUB'S !!!! A LEGAL PRESCRIPTION WRITTEN BY A DOCTOR ...This Is A Law ...Singed into law by George Bush to help those with the "Addiction Illness" in 2008. But Kentucky chooses what illness they will allow people to have & be treated for! Gee...Wonder if it has anything to do with Kyaha'a case??? So I guess they are exempt from the Law all the way around?????....God Bless & Good health to all listening & reading, forgot to say this is momma~nancy/dad's partner in this love fest 8 years legally 2 days ago & 11 years all together!

You guys definitely need some legal advice. Whether Medicare approves a medication or not has nothing to do with it being legal, that just means whether or not they will pay for a prescription. And Medicare is federal, it's not a state issue. And drs can legally write a prescription across state lines for a schedule III narcotic, which is what subs are. I don't know the details of your daughter's legal situation, but this sounds like there is either more to this than we are hearing or else your daughter is getting scammed. Please keep us posted and get some sound legal advice soon. God bless.
    DadsWatchinU likes this.

Oh Robert I prayed you would be around to respond, listen, & I am sorry to say~but just be a shoulder to help hold on to right now. Your knowledge & charity of time to this forum is truly exceptional. That said my friend...we do have a lawyer, good & decent man but unfortunately not extremely knowledgeable about Sub's & Addiction in general, he is criminal justice but it is hard to find anyone in our area for her situation. Robert, you have no ideal what these little towns are like & the power they have over people, literally a P.O. has more power then police or anyone else he tells us. 9 yrs ago she had a felony in a different state for writting her own scripts (worked at a doctors office) that began the whole addiction spiral...last year she was charged with shoplifting childrens gold tablets & found guilty (we were not told~she was embarrased) she finally went to trial & was on probation & this P.O. violated her as I said for the hospital event. This probation officer is one of these "Power Control Freaks" & despises our daughter as she is quite overweight, many may think there is a lot more to this story but I have been there the whole time this time & this is it, 100% all of it & I sat in a court room this week & watched as 3 different people sentenced to "prison" literally for possession of Sub's while on probation because they had been on methadone & boy if they were on methadone in Kentucky they are locked up & the key thrown away. Until the last 6-9 months maybe I may have questioned if she was telling me the entire truth, not now, she is begging for a blood or hair test to prove she is clean & know that is coming next with P.O. They answer to "Mo~One" ! Ck it out..google Boone County Jail in kentucky...even President Obama has a hit out to have them shut down! he wants 3 only jails in the USA closed & BOONE COUNTY IS ONE OF THEM ! Ck em out on google & watch the video...i have provided much of the info to the attorney myself, through over 1200 hours of logged research in the last 5 years I have gained quit a bit of knowledge & empathy. i personally council many with addiction issues in my home town through a network of homeless centers & other opportunities as there is so little available, and none available if you have no insurance ( as you know, an entire portion of our country & others suffer w/no financial assistance or health insurance for drug addiction) so, I do what I can, I pray for the rest. Thank you for your normal quick response my friend. God Bless & Good health to You & yours! MommaNancy & Sad-Dad

KENTUCKY ! CAN & WILL DO WHATEVER THEY WANT.... and you are a perfect of what we are going through...and check out the date of this post "MAY 24, 2012" yes sir, responding to my problem & your post from Oct 2009 & this state has only become worse not better as far as treatment of the sad "affliction of drug addiction". I actually sat in court & watched as pitiful individuals dressed in grey & white striped scratchy jail clothes were sentenced to "PRISON" time & I mean real Prison time, 2,3, even 5 years and these people had no more then shoplifting (less then $100.00) then the audacity of being caught with 2-3 Suboxone for personal use & that was a probation violation. PROOF that they were trying to get off street drugs, Kentucky Medicare even withdrew their funding for Sub's in early May only to have to turn that around after outrage from ACLU & other Political & Influential parties, less then 10 days they funded it again for pregnant women & a few other groups. But try finding a doctor to prescribe, no clinics, no treatments programs other then those you pay out of pocket $25,000 a month, etc. & how many addicts or families of addicts do you know that have that kind of money, or have it left? Our daughter finally made the plunge, a major breakthrough, decision to try to stop, she went from methadone to subs, only 1.5 months later she had her court appearance for the shoplifting, 58 days in jail just being held w/o bail, released w/band on her leg, reporting every day to the P.O. on house arrest, no job, no school, no AA, then day 3 P.O. bust in her home w/children there & tosses the house & finds 3 suboxone in a bottle w/her name on it, legal prescription, *BAM* bust her for probation violation. She sits in jail today, 2 1/2 weeks later & faces "3 YEARS " IN THE PRISON, YES PRISON...NOT JAIL! do you sentence people to jail who rel-asp in cancer treatment? or smoking, she is sick & desperate to get well, prays to Jesus daily for help & cries out to him, this isn't like stopping pot, or some other drugs. Methadone changes your brain to the point you want to kill yourself without it, the pain & spasms, mental torture are non stop, even 58 days after being clean, no one person in the world want it worse then she & this State Of Kentucky has no clue what she is going through, nor do they care. To this criminal justice system she is a JUNKIE, DRUGGIE, CRIMINAL, LOOSER, PUT HER IN THE PEN ! And by the way...in this jail, one of only 3 in the nation that houses federal & county prisoners together, they are paid by the Federal Government for EVERY DAY SHE SPENDS THERE & then she is billed $20 a day when released & if not paid (paid crazy fast) then *BAM* Probation Violation Again...and the madness starts all over again! Incredible you say?? I am exaggerating ? Come sit & watch..Try to get ACLU to come 5/30/2012 Boone county 9:00 am 7 watch the fireworks, not just my precious girl crying out to God himself for help ...but one after another after another after another until you mouth hits the floor with disbelief! If I heard this story before I became informed I too would be doubtful, today, I am exhausted, terrified, broke, raising 2 little girls missing momma, & wondering if I haven't been beamed up & over to Korea, Iran, or some other whacked out country without a real system of "JUSTICE"...i pray this is a nightmare & I wake up...if not then I ask Jesus for a miracle & I expect one as I am a Christian & He is my Savior & only Jesus can save this young women....no one else cares!,..... An Almost out of hope Momma~Nancy & DadsWatchU 5/23/12 p/s all prayers welcome

Unhappy ACLU?? Were R U?? Even They Won't come to KENTUCKY! Can't Blame Em, prob arrest EM!

KENTUCKY ! CAN & WILL DO WHATEVER THEY WANT.... and you are a perfect of what we are going through...and check out the date of this post "MAY 24, 2012" yes sir, responding to my problem & your post from Oct 2009 & this state has only become worse not better as far as treatment of the sad "affliction of drug addiction". I actually sat in court & watched as pitiful individuals dressed in grey & white striped scratchy jail clothes were sentenced to "PRISON" time & I mean real Prison time, 2,3, even 5 years and these people had no more then shoplifting (less then $100.00) then the audacity of being caught with 2-3 Suboxone for personal use & that was a probation violation. PROOF that they were trying to get off street drugs, Kentucky Medicare even withdrew their funding for Sub's in early May only to have to turn that around after outrage from ACLU & other Political & Influential parties, less then 10 days they funded it again for pregnant women & a few other groups. But try finding a doctor to prescribe, no clinics, no treatments programs other then those you pay out of pocket $25,000 a month, etc. & how many addicts or families of addicts do you know that have that kind of money, or have it left? Our daughter finally made the plunge, a major breakthrough, decision to try to stop, she went from methadone to subs, only 1.5 months later she had her court appearance for the shoplifting, 58 days in jail just being held w/o bail, released w/band on her leg, reporting every day to the P.O. on house arrest, no job, no school, no AA, then day 3 P.O. bust in her home w/children there & tosses the house & finds 3 suboxone in a bottle w/her name on it, legal prescription, *BAM* bust her for probation violation. She sits in jail today, 2 1/2 weeks later & faces "3 YEARS " IN THE PRISON, YES PRISON...NOT JAIL! do you sentence people to jail who rel-asp in cancer treatment? or smoking, she is sick & desperate to get well, prays to Jesus daily for help & cries out to him, this isn't like stopping pot, or some other drugs. Methadone changes your brain to the point you want to kill yourself without it, the pain & spasms, mental torture are non stop, even 58 days after being clean, no one person in the world want it worse then she & this State Of Kentucky has no clue what she is going through, nor do they care. To this criminal justice system she is a JUNKIE, DRUGGIE, CRIMINAL, LOOSER, PUT HER IN THE PEN ! And by the way...in this jail, one of only 3 in the nation that houses federal & county prisoners together, they are paid by the Federal Government for EVERY DAY SHE SPENDS THERE & then she is billed $20 a day when released & if not paid (paid crazy fast) then *BAM* Probation Violation Again...and the madness starts all over again! Incredible you say?? I am exaggerating ? Come sit & watch..Try to get ACLU to come 5/30/2012 Boone county 9:00 am 7 watch the fireworks, not just my precious girl crying out to God himself for help ...but one after another after another after another until you mouth hits the floor with disbelief! If I heard this story before I became informed I too would be doubtful, today, I am exhausted, terrified, broke, raising 2 little girls missing momma, & wondering if I haven't been beamed up & over to Korea, Iran, or some other whacked out country without a real system of "JUSTICE"...i pray this is a nightmare & I wake up...if not then I ask Jesus for a miracle & I expect one as I am a Christian & He is my Savior & only Jesus can save this young women....no one else cares!,..... An Almost out of hope Momma~Nancy & DadsWatchU 5/23/12 p/s all prayers welcome

surfdog is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by justice4us View Post
    hello i need your help and advice. i live in a small town, where oxycontin addiction and other pill addiction is very very very high, many crimes are commited because of this addiction, and our "sherriff" is taking on this war against drugs and promises to keep drugs out of this county.Their is not many choices for us addicts but jail or suboxone clinic and 95% picked the suboxone clinic and thank god because it is a life saver. Well our sherriff and the judge in this town think that suboxone is BAD and they want it out of here they already ran one doctor off and now they are working on mine. My doctor was at the bank the other night and our lovely sherrif met him there and took the doctor back to his office and then the sherrif LOOKED through all the charts and made a list of everyone who is on suboxone. CAN HE DO THAT!!!! i hate this place.... the "reason" the sherrif did this is so he can make sure that none of us is selling our pills. what as a citizen can i do to protect my rights and my medical records.... does HIPPA apply to this, and if he had a court order do i have a right to see it?

PISSED OFF IN KENTUCKY AND WANT JUSTICE!!!!!
    Holy, what your sheriff did is against federal law. HIppa does apply, as well as probable cause laws, illegal search and seizure and any number of other laws. Drug and alcohol records are protected by the most strict confidiality laws in the nation. Contact the feds. This was totally illegal the doc and probably a lot of people are sitting on one hell of a law suit.
    I was doing a therapy group in a small town in south Ga for addictics.alcoholics the sheriff wanted to know if he could sit in "once in a while" told him NO it would violate all kinds of laws and confidinialty . He was PISSED tried to shut the group down, went top the county attorney and was told to back off that I was right and he could not only lose his job but end up fighting the feds and if he didn't he was on his own they would not represent him.
    Fed. law, confidentiality laws, and civil rights are being violated here. I would suggest going out of your county and contact the FEDs Good luck Surfdog
    Can't type sorry
    Last edited by Anonymous; 05-24-2012 at 02:44 PM.
    Robert_325 likes this.

surfdog is offline Senior Member

Guys, I didn't think this kind of stuff existed anymore. I developed and supervised tx programs for Probation and Parole. The records even of drug offenders are protected under Fed law, Americans with Disabilities Act, and confidentiality laws, and civil rights are being violated Even with a supeneoa a special court order is required, and only specific info may be disclosed. It is even illegal to 'Require" people to go to 12 step meetings. These people in Ky have no idea of of the rule of law.Really needs to be Fed intervention on this.
    As far as the "War on drugs" it is a war of money, law enforcement makes an gazillion dollars on reselling confiscated property, so they can buy new equipment subsidize their budgets ect. Statistics from several years ago that every ten days an officer of the court was busted for involvement in drugs.
    Good Luck folks sorry for all you are going through, Robert is right these are Gestapo tactics. Surfdog

pleasehelpme78 is offline New Member

Default I need help

I reported to probation and parole today. They want me to sign a release to see my medical records. I gave them a letter telling them I joined the clinic. I believe that should be entitled to. My po told me today he would never release me from probation as long as I continued my treatment. After doing some research online I discovered this is illegal. How can he force me to stop taking a medication that a doctor has put me on. I have two slipped discs in my back so I've been on pain meds for seven years. I was taking more and more because my tolerance had increased. I already have liver problems so methadone was my obvious solution because of my suboxene allergy. I feel better and am doing more than I had been in years. I'm pretty sure I'm being discriminated against and if I fight them he will make my life a living hell. Any advice would be greatly appreciated