Subutex for 6 days for opiate withdrawal
    Jaimekay88 is offline New Member

Unhappy Subutex for 6 days for opiate withdrawal

Hi everyone I have never posted on here before, not sure why but I could really use some advice from people right now. Ok so lemme start by saying I have been using opiates since I was 17 im 25 now almost 26 so its been a long rough road : (. A few months ago I started using brown again along with pills after being clean from subutex for a couple months. So its been over week since I last used brown and I was using subutex for the first 6 days of my detox. The last dose of subutex I had was tuesday. I haven't had any bad withdrawals at all but I have been taking cimetidine and loperamide so that maybe be why I haven't felt real bad. So my question is, did the sub autex jus prolong my withdrawals and am I gonna have withdrawals from the subutex? And is taking the loperamide and cimetidine jus prolonging my withdrawals

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

The loperamide and tagemet may help with stomach problems. You may be okay, but subutex, depending how much you were taking has a 72 hour half life. You may want to check out the Thomas Recipe. Let us know how you go.

Jaimekay88 is offline New Member

Thank you for ur input it helps. I was taking a quarter to a half a day then jumped off after 6 days. I havent taken anymore loperamide or cimetidine for about 24 hours and I dobt feel bad at all. I have come off a really high doses of methadone, suboxone, subutex and >>>>>> and this is by far a walk in the park compared to all those other times. Im jus scared that the worst is yet to come cuz I took subutex for 6 days and I got to go back to work sunday : (

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

I hope you're out of the "woods" now. Please make a plan to stay clean. Seems like you've been down this road too many times. Find an NA meeting, CR to help you.

Peace,

Iloerose