Adderall + Effexor + Wellbutrin Combo
    Violence is offline Junior Member

Default Adderall + Effexor + Wellbutrin Combo

Hey all,

Last week I was put on 30 mg Adderall XR (generic) daily by my pdoc for excessive daytime sleepiness and mild ADD. This has been added to my antidepressants, which are 300 mg Wellbutrin XL & 150 mg Effexor XR (both generic). I have been on the WB for 1.5 years & the Effexor for about 1 year. Overall, the antidepressants have been helpful for my moods, although they are nowhere near perfect.

So far I have no complaints with the addition of the Adderall to my regimen; I am more awake during the day and modest improvements in moods, however I do notice a relatively quick buildup of tolerance. For this I am taking Magnesium supplements occasionally, along with L-Tyrosine (both while not on the Adderall).

Basically, I am just wondering if any of you on these forums who read this are currently on or have once been on the regimen of Adderall + Effexor + Wellbutrin that I am on, and what your thoughts are on this mix.

Thanks

How about those of you who have been on any combination of 2 of these drugs, such as Adderall + Effexor, or Adderall + Wellbutrin ?

I also notice more recently that the "crash" with adderall that I got at first has diminished, as I am taking it every day now and I feel like my brain is adjusting more to the neurochemical changes that the drug induces.

Today I was prescribed 30 mg Adderall XR and up to 30 mg Adderall IR daily. So far, this seems to be a poignant combo for me staying awake and alert in addition to solving any ADD issues I have.

Would like to note that this regimen of the Adderall + Effexor + Wellbutrin seems to be very effective at ridding me of my depression/anxiety & surging my motivation and energy levels. I am also combining this medicine therapy with cognitive behavioral therapy - with both of these I am really improving drastically.

Just an update.