Adderral and Suboxons
    TolikG is offline Senior Member

Default Adderral and Suboxons

Hi everyone. I'm name is TG (some of you may know me, and helped me A LOT ). I Usually post on "Need to Talk" board but I figured this may be a better place to ask my question.

I'm currently taking suboxone to battle my opiate addiction. I'm down to 1.00g of Sub per day. Started at 2.50 about a month ago. And it's doing wonders, as once before.
    This time I'm also taking adderral. Stupid me started taking Adderral to "kill" that disgusting opiate aftermath effect and now I'm regretting it. I'm taking adderral since April-May and never took more than 20mg a day. Now, I'm always at 15mg per day and I just can't go below this dose. I know some of it is mental. Most of it prob is.
    My question is: should I just quit it at 10/mg per day? My pills are 20s and I can barely cut them properly to make even quarters (5mg each). Has anyone done it before? Anyone has any experience with Suboxone/Adderal combo taper? Plz help. It's more difficult than I thought

TolikG is offline Senior Member

Hmmm. I see no replies. I guess I'm the only one with this unique issue. Thanks anyway.