drug tests?
    twhite9118 is offline New Member

Default drug tests?

I'm taking 100mg of zoloft, .5mg of Klonopin, ativan, and a birth control pill.

will these medications alter my drug test to a false postitive?
    I'm taking an at home urine drug test that looks for marijuana and ecstasy.

smakramen81 is offline New Member

Smile at home drug test

Well, there are so many different chemicals in extacy that taking benzos might alter it depending on what your looking for. As long as your not taking opiates you should probably be fine though. If you really want to know, go to the store and get an at home drug test.

Mike VG is offline Member

Default You'll accomplish nothing by worrying

Drug tests are pretty sophisticated these days. You're taking prescription drugs, that can be verified if you get a false positive. Have you smoked any marijuana in the last 30-45 days? Done any ecstasy? I wouldn't worry about it. Don't waste your money on those kits either. They're on to those. Try not to sweat it. Take care. Let me know, if you would, how your home test turns out please.
    Mike VG
    Mike VG

sparkey is offline Junior Member

Default drug test

Are you testing yourself for a work drug test? I just had to have one to go back to work at a new job. I am on about 10 different meds. Methadone and percocet to name a few. Not to mention the other meds i am on for restless leg syndrome. I thought for sure they would not pass me. I did not smoke any pot but was concerned about the narcotics.

Believe it or not, i passed with flying colors. They never once called me and questioned the meds i was on like the drug testing company said they may. I was so sure i would of flunked. They are mostly looking for Illegal drug use. Cocaine, pot etc.

Snakeflake is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by twhite9118 View Post
    I'm taking 100mg of zoloft, .5mg of Klonopin, ativan, and a birth control pill.

will these medications alter my drug test to a false postitive?
    I'm taking an at home urine drug test that looks for marijuana and ecstasy.
    Have you done any pot or x? I dont know how reliable those home tests are. If you were taking a test in a clinical setting the test should show positive for benzodiazepines and the zoloft and birth control pill should not show up at all.

snakeflake
    bestmedicationstation.com