Generic Ambien/zolpidem Brands
    nytefog is offline New Member

Default Generic Ambien/zolpidem Brands

Hi,

I've been trying to locate the best manufacturer of generic ambien. The worst so far was Teva. I've got Winthrop 12.5 extended release to try and they seem much better. I usually take the regular 10mg pills. I wanted to see what manufacturers others have used that you have had good results with. Walgreens ordered me Qualitest 10mg to try which i will be picking up this week. Rite Aid had Roxane brand but i haven't heard much about them.

Other brands of heard of but haven't tried

Watson
    prasco
    Northstar

and other brands anyone would suggest giving a try?

Blue Topaz is offline New Member

Red face I have tried two different manufacturers. The blue pill from Winthrop does not work.

Quote Originally Posted by nytefog View Post
    Hi,

I've been trying to locate the best manufacturer of generic ambien. The worst so far was Teva. I've got Winthrop 12.5 extended release to try and they seem much better. I usually take the regular 10mg pills. I wanted to see what manufacturers others have used that you have had good results with. Walgreens ordered me Qualitest 10mg to try which i will be picking up this week. Rite Aid had Roxane brand but i haven't heard much about them.

Other brands of heard of but haven't tried

Watson
    prasco
    Northstar

and other brands anyone would suggest giving a try?

The blue pill from Winthrop does not work.
    The white pill from Anchen Pharmac works great, just like the original Ambien CR 12.5. Both of these generics are called zolpidem tartrate ER 12.5. I guess what you get depends on the supplier to the drug store you use.
    Also, different drug store charge different prices for the same pills.