Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 124
Like Tree152Likes
Going from methadone to zubsolv or suboxone
  1. #31
    Beefaroni7272 is offline Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,939

    Default

    I agree with lvg. I've never been in precipitated w/d but I saw a friend go through them and trust me you don't want that. There is absolutely nothing you can do. Make absolutely sure you hit that magic number of 26. Like lvg said if you need to reschedule your appt do it. You only want to have to do this once.

    Beef
    Lvg nghtmare and FNG2 like this.

  2. #32
    Randy35 is offline Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FNG2 View Post
    I understand, dont want to induct unless ready. Where I am confused, is some of these things on COWs happen, but the stop, then start again a little later. I am getting worried I wont hit the 26 by the time my appointment it here, 24 hours exactly. At this point I will be 84 hours since last dose. I have noticed my legs, ankles, and knees hurt a lot more, but I have spun a lot of laps in my home. Example, last time we looked at COWs I hit a 10, but that was going easy on the points.

    Getting slightly worried. Thanks.


    Sorry I haven't been here to ease your mind a little even though that's a very tough thing to do at this time. I've been really sick with the flu.

    Anyway I wanted to ask if you are taking ANY kind of meds or supplements that is making you feel better during this time? If so that would explain why your symptoms come and go. If you're taking the Gabapentin, Clonidine, Tylenol, or any other substances that help your overall symptoms then that's the wrong thing to be doing during this time. If you're not taking anything that's great. Are you taking ANYTHING right now?

    I'll tell you right now if I were you and you aren't at that score of 26 when it's time for the induction I would cancel your appointment and reschedule it for a later time, perhaps 2-3 days afterwards, or when you do hit that score. The doctor is probably going to tell you you've waited long enough but he/she isn't the one that risks those PWD's.

    Tell me EXACTLY how you are feeling right now. If you're anywhere close to the 26 score you'll be violently ill and very sick. You'll be extremely uncomfortable and not able to do anything. If you aren't feeling like that you have a ways to go. Sorry.

    Randy
    FNG2 and Lvg nghtmare like this.

  3. #33
    FNG2 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy35 View Post
    Sorry I haven't been here to ease your mind a little even though that's a very tough thing to do at this time. I've been really sick with the flu.

    Anyway I wanted to ask if you are taking ANY kind of meds or supplements that is making you feel better during this time? If so that would explain why your symptoms come and go. If you're taking the Gabapentin, Clonidine, Tylenol, or any other substances that help your overall symptoms then that's the wrong thing to be doing during this time. If you're not taking anything that's great. Are you taking ANYTHING right now?

    I'll tell you right now if I were you and you aren't at that score of 26 when it's time for the induction I would cancel your appointment and reschedule it for a later time, perhaps 2-3 days afterwards, or when you do hit that score. The doctor is probably going to tell you you've waited long enough but he/she isn't the one that risks those PWD's.

    Tell me EXACTLY how you are feeling right now. If you're anywhere close to the 26 score you'll be violently ill and very sick. You'll be extremely uncomfortable and not able to do anything. If you aren't feeling like that you have a ways to go. Sorry.

    Randy
    I hope you are feeling better, flu is nasty!

    Let me outline the only things am taking, mostly all supplements. This morning was my last time I took any of these things.

    Matagenics PhytoMulti Vitamin
    L-Methionine 375 mg— twice per day
    Fish oils -- twice per day
    Valarian Root 500 mg 4 times per day for anxiety
    Vitamin C 2000mg split into 4 doses
    1500 mg of milk thistle split into 2 doses
    400 mg of lipoic acid split 2 doses
    I was taking Ibuprofin 800mg yesterday, but this morning was my last one.
    I also start popping 5mg melatonine every 30 minutes until sleep

    That is it, I bought DXM but haven't toughed it, I also have not touched the clonidine at all. I do have Imodium AD but also have not toughed this. I have to use the bathroom 3 times per day for last 2 days but there was no diarrhea, only looser than they should be. Sorry for the detail.

    So for example, I am in sweats and am burning up, but my temperature is normal. I will get pinned flesh that sort of hurts against my clothes, but t is not consistent. As for dialated pupils, if I blink in the mirror then open my eyes, they will be big pupils but will erratically go to a more normal size. I get both hot and cold flashes, this is also not consistent, but I I mentioned I am either extremely hot or freezing cold with a normal temperature. My lower back, legs, knees, ankles HURT! Walking used to mask the pain, but I am not able to walk for long nor lay in bed for long, I am extremely uncomfortable in this sense. My heart has been over 100 for most of the day, the only time it was lower was after I awoke from a 30 min nap (slept 3.5 hours last night). I am yawning, but again this one comes and goes as well, sneezes are the same way, as well as runny nose. If nose is not runny, one side will be stuffed, this is not normal. My brain hurts, its like a ringing pressure that will not subside. I know that is not a cows thing, but just wanted to put it out there. Eyes are crying at times, will feel wetter than normal, but will go away. However I have been producing a ton of saliva today, to the point I had to get a spit cup. I read swallowing the spit creates bile. As far as nausea, I do feel some sort of light butterfly type feeling within my stomach, maybe I am just hungry. Only once have I had sweat, which is strange due to how hot I feel, even as I type I am burning up. I can not sit still for long at all, my legs or back will cause me to move. I am irritated due to this, irritated with myself for getting into this mess, not not happy at all. I do have stomach cramps, but have ate a little food 3 times today. No real tremors yet, If they feel like alcohol WDs then surely not yet.

    I have 20 hours before the appointment, I have to return to work on Tuesday morning the 23rd. I dont know that they will change my appointment as it took 2 weeks to get this one. I am pretty worried here, miserable as heck, but not violently ill yet

    Thanks for replying, I hope you are feeling better.

  4. #34
    Randy35 is offline Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FNG2 View Post
    I hope you are feeling better, flu is nasty!

    Let me outline the only things am taking, mostly all supplements. This morning was my last time I took any of these things.

    Matagenics PhytoMulti Vitamin
    L-Methionine 375 mg— twice per day
    Fish oils -- twice per day
    Valarian Root 500 mg 4 times per day for anxiety
    Vitamin C 2000mg split into 4 doses
    1500 mg of milk thistle split into 2 doses
    400 mg of lipoic acid split 2 doses
    I was taking Ibuprofin 800mg yesterday, but this morning was my last one.
    I also start popping 5mg melatonine every 30 minutes until sleep

    That is it, I bought DXM but haven't toughed it, I also have not touched the clonidine at all. I do have Imodium AD but also have not toughed this. I have to use the bathroom 3 times per day for last 2 days but there was no diarrhea, only looser than they should be. Sorry for the detail.

    So for example, I am in sweats and am burning up, but my temperature is normal. I will get pinned flesh that sort of hurts against my clothes, but t is not consistent. As for dialated pupils, if I blink in the mirror then open my eyes, they will be big pupils but will erratically go to a more normal size. I get both hot and cold flashes, this is also not consistent, but I I mentioned I am either extremely hot or freezing cold with a normal temperature. My lower back, legs, knees, ankles HURT! Walking used to mask the pain, but I am not able to walk for long nor lay in bed for long, I am extremely uncomfortable in this sense. My heart has been over 100 for most of the day, the only time it was lower was after I awoke from a 30 min nap (slept 3.5 hours last night). I am yawning, but again this one comes and goes as well, sneezes are the same way, as well as runny nose. If nose is not runny, one side will be stuffed, this is not normal. My brain hurts, its like a ringing pressure that will not subside. I know that is not a cows thing, but just wanted to put it out there. Eyes are crying at times, will feel wetter than normal, but will go away. However I have been producing a ton of saliva today, to the point I had to get a spit cup. I read swallowing the spit creates bile. As far as nausea, I do feel some sort of light butterfly type feeling within my stomach, maybe I am just hungry. Only once have I had sweat, which is strange due to how hot I feel, even as I type I am burning up. I can not sit still for long at all, my legs or back will cause me to move. I am irritated due to this, irritated with myself for getting into this mess, not not happy at all. I do have stomach cramps, but have ate a little food 3 times today. No real tremors yet, If they feel like alcohol WDs then surely not yet.

    I have 20 hours before the appointment, I have to return to work on Tuesday morning the 23rd. I dont know that they will change my appointment as it took 2 weeks to get this one. I am pretty worried here, miserable as heck, but not violently ill yet

    Thanks for replying, I hope you are feeling better.

    I really believe everything you're taking is interfering with the Cows. Why don't you hold off and stop taking all the stuff you mentioned and lets see how that goes in the next several hours. One or two of them by themselves probably isn't hurting much, but all of them together may be causing some variance in your symptoms. Lets try that for now and go from there if it's ok with you?

    Randy
    FNG2 and Lvg nghtmare like this.

  5. #35
    FNG2 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy35 View Post
    I really believe everything you're taking is interfering with the Cows. Why don't you hold off and stop taking all the stuff you mentioned and lets see how that goes in the next several hours. One or two of them by themselves probably isn't hurting much, but all of them together may be causing some variance in your symptoms. Lets try that for now and go from there if it's ok with you?

    Randy
    Yes, this is fine. It has been since 6am this morning since I have taken anything. One thing I wondered about, I am on Hormone Replacement Therapy for Low T, due to mdone. My T levels are pretty high, like those of a healthy 18 year old. testosterone has a healing to it, and I wonder if this is either helping me heal fast, or preventing WD by attaching to the now open receptors. Ever hear of such a thing? I will be headed to bed her soon but probably wont sleep much. I thnk you and everyone here for the help and knowledge that is given/shared. Ill report back in the AM tomorrow, unless I get a email notification and it requires a reply right away.

    Thanks again

  6. #36
    Randy35 is offline Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FNG2 View Post
    Yes, this is fine. It has been since 6am this morning since I have taken anything. One thing I wondered about, I am on Hormone Replacement Therapy for Low T, due to mdone. My T levels are pretty high, like those of a healthy 18 year old. testosterone has a healing to it, and I wonder if this is either helping me heal fast, or preventing WD by attaching to the now open receptors. Ever hear of such a thing? I will be headed to bed her soon but probably wont sleep much. I thnk you and everyone here for the help and knowledge that is given/shared. Ill report back in the AM tomorrow, unless I get a email notification and it requires a reply right away.

    Thanks again

    I too needed HRT for low T. Has my levels checked after being own mdone for years and it was well under 100. Began getting injections and it improved dramatically so I understand what's happening there.

    Yes, it's definitely possible it could be having a negative impact on your symptoms. I actually have heard of it happening. Not much you can do about it now. Lets see how you are feeling in the morning.

    Randy
    Lvg nghtmare and FNG2 like this.

  7. #37
    FNG2 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    58

    Default

    So I just woke up, I may have slept 2 hours total. I am 2 hours away from 72 hours since last dose of 30mg. Here comes the strange part, my legs do not hurt, neither does my lower back, knees or ankles.

    Is it possible to absorb mdone that has been sweated out onto the mattress, absorbed through skin contact only? I mean it is impossible that I got dosed enough from sweat on the mattress, right? Something strange is going on here, even the brain feels better than before. In theory I should be getting worse, not better. I pray to god I am not soaking up mdone from mattress, though these are brand new sheets on the bed.

    I am gonna try to get more sleep, but it is prob a waste of time.
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

  8. #38
    FNG2 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Sorry I am posting again. After being awake for a hour the WD symptoms have returned. I cant sit, cant stand, and can lay for any amount of time.
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

  9. #39
    Lvg nghtmare is offline Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,540

    Default

    Keep busy keep your mind active. Keep whining and complaining here I sure did helped me get through this journey. I have nothing on sleep I only at best sleep 5 hours but I have accepted it now morning is the best time of day for me. The more you push your body and mind the quicker we heal. Keep reading and posting..
    FNG2 and Beefaroni7272 like this.

  10. #40
    FNG2 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lvg nghtmare View Post
    Keep busy keep your mind active. Keep whining and complaining here I sure did helped me get through this journey. I have nothing on sleep I only at best sleep 5 hours but I have accepted it now morning is the best time of day for me. The more you push your body and mind the quicker we heal. Keep reading and posting..

    Somehow I managed to sleep for another hour or 2 after my last post. I woke up, had my first bout with diarrhea. Besides that and some soreness I feel fine again. Under precaution I took a small blanket and laid it upon my mattress. But just like when I woke earlier, I felt good, but that rapidly went away, I expect the same to happen shortly. I think the rest really helps the mind deal with what is going on, but it dont take long for the WD symptoms to reappear.

  11. #41
    Lvg nghtmare is offline Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,540

    Default

    Hang in there it's all normal I promise you. Like I said think of it like a bad flu.. this too shall pass... keep posting...
    FNG2 and Beefaroni7272 like this.

  12. #42
    FNG2 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lvg nghtmare View Post
    Hang in there it's all normal I promise you. Like I said think of it like a bad flu.. this too shall pass... keep posting...
    I feel like I am indebted to you guys/girls. Without the replies and encouragement I am pretty sure I would be back on mdone already. I just want to sleep so frickin bad its not even funny.

    I am slowly feeling the WDs coming back, soon Ill be a wreck again. heart rate has already increased too 110 beats per minute.

  13. #43
    Lvg nghtmare is offline Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,540

    Default

    Methadone is a beast you are stronger than that little pill my friend... Get up get some excersise I know you saying I'm crazy I said the same thing I just wanted to curl up and die...don't think about the negative >>>> think positive maybe today will be a better day ya know. You got this...I spent hours on end reading everyone's story here it helps.
    FNG2 and Beefaroni7272 like this.

  14. #44
    Randy35 is offline Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FNG2 View Post
    I feel like I am indebted to you guys/girls. Without the replies and encouragement I am pretty sure I would be back on mdone already. I just want to sleep so frickin bad its not even funny.

    I am slowly feeling the WDs coming back, soon Ill be a wreck again. heart rate has already increased too 110 beats per minute.


    Good Morning!

    Sorry you've had such a rough night, but as Lvg mentioned it's all completely normal. We all go through this and it truly sucks. Lack of sleep can drive you nearly insane. I'm still not feeling well and not sleeping well. Seem to be up every hour of the night right now. I should have checked the forum and talked back and forth with you but to be honest I just wasn't up for it. I'm not going to work today so I'll be around.

    You keep fighting ok. You can do this thing for yourself. It doesn't seem like it right now but it's the best decision you could make at this time. Soon this will only be a memory and you'll be even stronger for having gone through it.

    And please don't ever be afraid to post. Let out all your feelings as it really helps.

    Randy
    FNG2 likes this.

  15. #45
    FNG2 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy35 View Post
    Good Morning!

    Sorry you've had such a rough night, but as Lvg mentioned it's all completely normal. We all go through this and it truly sucks. Lack of sleep can drive you nearly insane. I'm still not feeling well and not sleeping well. Seem to be up every hour of the night right now. I should have checked the forum and talked back and forth with you but to be honest I just wasn't up for it. I'm not going to work today so I'll be around.

    You keep fighting ok. You can do this thing for yourself. It doesn't seem like it right now but it's the best decision you could make at this time. Soon this will only be a memory and you'll be even stronger for having gone through it.

    And please don't ever be afraid to post. Let out all your feelings as it really helps.

    Randy
    Good morning!

    Lack of sleep is horrible for sure, so I dont blame you at all for not wanting to get up. I "feel" horrible but do not think I will hit a 26 here in 8 hours. At appointment time I will be at 84 hours since last dose. One thing Ive notived, and has me concerned is I have had most every symptom on the COWs, some were a 3 at times. But I cant seem to put them all together like it says. What if they want me to take 0.5 as a test, do I do that, would that make me worse into PWDs?

  16. #46
    Randy35 is offline Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FNG2 View Post
    Good morning!

    Lack of sleep is horrible for sure, so I dont blame you at all for not wanting to get up. I "feel" horrible but do not think I will hit a 26 here in 8 hours. At appointment time I will be at 84 hours since last dose. One thing Ive notived, and has me concerned is I have had most every symptom on the COWs, some were a 3 at times. But I cant seem to put them all together like it says. What if they want me to take 0.5 as a test, do I do that, would that make me worse into PWDs?

    Here's my honest thoughts on the matter you mention. Waiting in wd's over 72 hours is a long time. It's a long time to be miserable. But it's necessary too. I have known people that just can't get to the 26 score no matter how long they have waited in wd's when they are attempting to switch from METHADONE. But to the best of my knowledge there has only been 2 of them I can remember. So the odds are very low. Doesn't mean you aren't one of hem.

    I know I/we preach getting to the 26 score is ESSENTIAL for a safe induction, and it most certainly is. But IF you can't get there you can't get there. If it were me and I had waited 84 hours in wd's and the time for induction in the doctors office was here I myself would tempt fate and try a .25mg dose of sub. The smaller the better. I AM NOT by any means telling you to do this, but IF you do then DO NOT take anything over a .25mg dose and wait and see what happens. IF you're ok with that dose then add another .25mg dose and again wait and see what happens. The go from there.

    I DO NOT want to be the one that puts you into PWD's. I couldn't live with myself if I knew I was the one responsible for doing that. I have NEVER, EVER put anyone I've helped into PWD's and I want to keep it that way. So this has to be YOUR decision, and your's alone.

    So you have to decide the best course of action for you. Maybe delaying your appointment is the right thing to do if you don't reach the 26 score?

    Lets see if anything changes in the next couple hours. That may make all the difference.

    Thoughts?

    Randy
    FNG2 likes this.

  17. #47
    FNG2 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy35 View Post
    Here's my honest thoughts on the matter you mention. Waiting in wd's over 72 hours is a long time. It's a long time to be miserable. But it's necessary too. I have known people that just can't get to the 26 score no matter how long they have waited in wd's when they are attempting to switch from METHADONE. But to the best of my knowledge there has only been 2 of them I can remember. So the odds are very low. Doesn't mean you aren't one of hem.

    I know I/we preach getting to the 26 score is ESSENTIAL for a safe induction, and it most certainly is. But IF you can't get there you can't get there. If it were me and I had waited 84 hours in wd's and the time for induction in the doctors office was here I myself would tempt fate and try a .25mg dose of sub. The smaller the better. I AM NOT by any means telling you to do this, but IF you do then DO NOT take anything over a .25mg dose and wait and see what happens. IF you're ok with that dose then add another .25mg dose and again wait and see what happens. The go from there.

    I DO NOT want to be the one that puts you into PWD's. I couldn't live with myself if I knew I was the one responsible for doing that. I have NEVER, EVER put anyone I've helped into PWD's and I want to keep it that way. So this has to be YOUR decision, and your's alone.

    So you have to decide the best course of action for you. Maybe delaying your appointment is the right thing to do if you don't reach the 26 score?

    Lets see if anything changes in the next couple hours. That may make all the difference.

    Thoughts?

    Randy
    Thank you for this, emotions got the best of me and once again I cried. The wait list for appointment was 2 weeks. I dont have the ability to do this in 2 weeks. I "feel" worse then ever right now, I dont want to go on like this any longer, it is horrible. I did have a second bout of diarrhea, but this is worthless unless it happens while in the assessment. I dont see how anyone could hit a 26 like that. Let me provide a example...I was at 110mg for years. because of the Low T I got bad anxiety. But at the time I blamed it on the mdone, not Low T, as a side effect. Anyway I dropped from 110mg to 80mg overnight. I continued to work, felt bad but was able to push through it, even climbing power poles while I felt bad. Looking back I may have hit a 5 on the scale, and that is pushing it! My pupils are still not big at all, this one bothers me a lot. I do have the goose flesh right now, but who knows how log this will last. My legs hurt, but not nearly as bad as yesterday, yesterday it had to be my bones, not muscles. Ill report and changes, and before I leave for sure. I would think 84 hours will be plenty of time as well. If I do fail at induction I feel I have no choice but to throw in ther towel, and I do NOT really want this to happen at all.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 01-17-2018 at 08:50 AM.

  18. #48
    Randy35 is offline Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FNG2 View Post
    Thank you for this, emotions got the best of me and once again I cried. The wait list for appointment was 2 weeks. I dont have the ability to do this in 2 weeks. I "feel" worse then ever right now, I dont want to go on like this any longer, it is horrible. I did have a second bout of diarrhea, but this is worthless unless it happens while in the assessment. I dont see how anyone could hit a 26 like that. Let me provide a example...I was at 110mg for years. because of the Low T I got bad anxiety. But at the time I blamed it on the mdone, not Low T, as a side effect. Anyway I dropped from 110mg to 80mg overnight. I continued to work, felt bad but was able to push through it, even climbing power poles while I felt bad. Looking back I may have hit a 5 on the scale, and that is pushing it! My pupils are still not big at all, this one bothers me a lot. I do have the goose flesh right now, but who knows how log this will last. My legs hurt, but not nearly as bad as yesterday, yesterday it had to be my bones, not muscles. Ill report and changes, and before I leave for sure. I would think 84 hours will be plenty of time as well. If I do fail at induction I feel I have no choice but to throw in ther towel, and I do NOT really want this to happen at all.


    You may not have every symptom listed on the Cows. That's normal. Not everyone has every symptom. So the pupil thing isn't anything to worry about necessarily. What's your Cows score right now?

    I'm jumping in the shower and will be back directly.

    Randy
    FNG2 likes this.

  19. #49
    FNG2 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy35 View Post
    You may not have every symptom listed on the Cows. That's normal. Not everyone has every symptom. So the pupil thing isn't anything to worry about necessarily. What's your Cows score right now?

    I'm jumping in the shower and will be back directly.

    Randy
    I am anywhere from a 12 to 16, depending on if certain things count being its been more than 30 minutes since they happened.

  20. #50
    FNG2 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Dr just called me...it is 10 degrees here in Houston Texas, we had snow and ice and the roads are bad they said. The office is closed today. That makes it 24 more hours from right now. I dont know if I can make it that long! Wife re did cows on a app, I scored a 20. I am screwed, at first she said there are no openings for tomorrow, then she see there is a 8am appointment. god why is this sort of stuff always seem to happen to me when i try too do something good. That will be 102 hours at time of appointment!!!
    Last edited by Anonymous; 01-17-2018 at 09:24 AM.

  21. #51
    Randy35 is offline Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FNG2 View Post
    Dr just called me...it is 10 degrees here in Houston Texas, we had snow and ice and the roads are bad they said. The office is closed today. That makes it 24 more hours from right now. I dont know if I can make it that long! Wife re did cows on a app, I scored a 20. I am screwed, at first she said there are no openings for tomorrow, then she see there is a 8am appointment. god why is this sort of stuff always seem to happen to me when i try too do something good. That will be 102 hours at time of appointment!!!

    My Goodness??? I'm so sorry this is happening to you. Mother Nature throwing a wrench in things just isn't fair is it? Now listen to me closely....you've come too far to throw in the towel. Do your best to hang in there. Ok? Believe me I know what you're going through. Try and be strong my friend even though you're in the fight of your life right now.

    Can you get out of the house for a while? That will help take your mind off of things for a little bit and it really helps. I realize the weather is terrible, but sitting around isn't going to help matters. So if you can get dressed and go to the mall and walk around or something like that it will benefit you greatly I promise.

    Tomorrow won't seem to be here soon enough, but it will be here before you know it. And you'll most certainly be at the 26 score and have nothing to worry about. Think ahead as to how you will be feeling once you get a little sub in you. You'll go from feeling like you want to die to being as normal as possible in a very short amount of time because you've waited so long. Look at this situation as a good thing even though it doesn't feel like it right now.

    Hang in there. You can doing this!!!

    Randy
    Last edited by Anonymous; 01-17-2018 at 09:46 AM.
    FNG2 likes this.

  22. #52
    FNG2 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    58

    Default

    I cant go out anywhere, I feel horrible and will feel like everyone is looking at me, anxiety. Let me ask you this, could I maybe take 1 clonidine now, to help pass the feelings and maybe some sleep? Or at least Ibuprofins today?

  23. #53
    Randy35 is offline Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FNG2 View Post
    I cant go out anywhere, I feel horrible and will feel like everyone is looking at me, anxiety. Let me ask you this, could I maybe take 1 clonidine now, to help pass the feelings and maybe some sleep? Or at least Ibuprofins today?


    You can do anything you want to do. You never have to take any advice given as this is YOUR life and your journey. All I can do is give you suggestions based on my education and experience. It's up to you what you eventually decide to do. I know this is maddening, I really do understand.

    Will a Clonidine or Ibuprofen help or hurt matters? It will most likely make you feel a little better but will probably slow down the Cows score as previously mentioned. Seeing as you have to wait until tomorrow morning before your appointment,ent with the doctor I would be inclined to say ok to both of them at this point. It's very unfortunate the office is closed and certainly not your fault.

    If you do decide to take anything I would only take ONE of them and see how it goes. Try either 1 Clonidine or 1 Ibuprofen. Again it has to be your decision.

    Randy
    FNG2 likes this.

  24. #54
    Lvg nghtmare is offline Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,540

    Default

    Hey there I know just how you are feeling it's awful yes...you want to die yes.. you won't you can Tough this out I promise you. I wouldn't take anything just hang in tomorrow will be here before you know it. I/we suffered through this and I'm telling you it's the best thing I have done for myself being off that garbage.. it's possible I'm now 15 months clean. Keep your mind active read post here. We are here to support you.
    FNG2 likes this.

  25. #55
    FNG2 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    58

    Default

    I took a half of 0.100 clonidine, and dont know if I will take the other half. Want to be sure I have no adverse reactions to it. If I do take it, I will do this within a hour. I still feel bad, been 20+ minutes, but do feel a little drowsy, prob cant sleep though. So say at hours 102 since last mdone does, one would think Ill just be dosed with sub rather quickly, cows or no cows. The anxiety of this appointments killing me, thats for sure!

  26. #56
    FNG2 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    58

    Default

    my heart rate is at 121 beats per minute. is this dangerous?

  27. #57
    Randy35 is offline Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FNG2 View Post
    my heart rate is at 121 beats per minute. is this dangerous?

    A normal resting heart rate is usually between 60-100 beats per minute. Tachacardia (sp?) or a very fast heart rate over 100bpm can be dangerous as the heart is working overtime to keep up. Keep a close eye on it. If it gets too high as in over 150bpm then you may want to go to the ER. You must use your own judgement as we're not doctors here, well I'm not anyway. My fiancé is a doctor and I'll call her and ask her advice. I'll let you know if and when she can call me back as she's very busy all the time.

    Randy
    FNG2 likes this.

  28. #58
    Lvg nghtmare is offline Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,540

    Default

    Hey FGN, Everything you are going through is all normal it's our bodies way of telling you to give it the drugs we are used to. Read threads here it's all normal I thought I was having a heart attack raking leaves thanks btw Draven I didn't my cardio was none years on garbage. Sweating diarrhea insomnia restless all normal. Accept what is it will so much easier on you. Don't stress you can do this.
    FNG2 likes this.

  29. #59
    Lvg nghtmare is offline Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,540

    Default

    Don't focus so much on your heart rate it really is normal emotions and anxiety and the garbage you have been on increase the heart rate. You will be fine. Keep your mind on the positive thoughts....
    FNG2 likes this.

  30. #60
    Randy35 is offline Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lvg nghtmare View Post
    Hey FGN, Everything you are going through is all normal it's our bodies way of telling you to give it the drugs we are used to. Read threads here it's all normal I thought I was having a heart attack raking leaves thanks btw Draven I didn't my cardio was none years on garbage. Sweating diarrhea insomnia restless all normal. Accept what is it will so much easier on you. Don't stress you can do this.

    Hey Lvg, I only say this out of care, caution, and love for you and hope you know that. But the heart/brain/etc is nothing to mess around with. I always run on the side of caution. You never know if someone could have previously undetected health issues. Yes, I know what FNG is going through is completely normal, but I also know how much stress and anxiety comes into play during this very strenuous time. He doesn't have the luxury of having any Suboxone right now. He has a ways to go until tomorrow morning. His heart rate could rise even higher and I expect that it will given the circumstances. He's scared and really worried. Methadone is a true BEAST and it wrecks havoc in our bodies as we're seeing here. I hope you understand my concern. Not trying to sound snobbish my friend. Just concerned myself. Please don't take this as only me trying to help, nothing more than that.

    Randy


    FNG - Stay the course. I'm going to again suggest you get out of the house as I know how difficult that will be for you, but I also know just how much it will help matters. Even if you and your wife can take a short drive it will help. Please make an attempt to do this even though it's the last thing you want to do.

    Randy
    Lvg nghtmare and FNG2 like this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Suboxone/Zubsolv taper and need help!
    By Walkley822 in forum Prescription Drug Addiction
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 04-27-2018, 12:17 PM
  2. Zubsolv Taper Going Okay
    By Psilver063 in forum Suboxone Treatment
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 09-18-2017, 03:26 AM
  3. Zubsolv HELPPP!!!
    By tattooedmamaof2 in forum Suboxone Treatment
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-15-2017, 06:24 PM
  4. Missing a suboxone/zubsolv dose
    By etoille in forum Prescription Drug Addiction
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-13-2017, 09:03 PM
  5. Suboxone >> zubsolv
    By cruisecontrole in forum Prescription Drug Addiction
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-16-2017, 07:51 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22