Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Robert_325
  • 1 Post By cherry14
  • 1 Post By Psyched
  • 1 Post By PeterRabbit2
Help SWIM have fun with Ritalin and Concerta
    ThizzCali is offline New Member

Exclamation Help SWIM have fun with Ritalin and Concerta

The other night SWIM had 81mg of concerta rite before SWIM went to bed. this was SWIMs first time ever trying this stuff so SWIM didn't sleep one second...

needless to say, SWIM was wide awake when SWIM woke up to go to school. Then, SWIM took a shower and railed 40mg of Methylin...

SWIM felt great at first, but in about 2 hours SWIM felt like real bad!

SWIM started breathing hard, SWIM had troubles concentrating, and SWIM felt like throwing up.

SWIM really wants to have a good high with this drug beacuse SWIM has heard a lot of good things about it.

Whats the best way to get positive results out of Ritalin and Concerta... OH, yeah they are the slow release tablets... or whatever you call them.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 05-11-2010 at 09:14 PM.

Robert_325 is offline Diamond Elite

I don't answer SWIM posts. Sounds like a kid and just say it was you or get the person on here who is abusing the drugs. Otherwise, I for one, will not answer any questions to any SWIM person. SWIM annoys me, sounds like a kid wanting to know how to abuse drugs.
    CrispyJosh likes this.

ThizzCali is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    I don't answer SWIM posts. Sounds like a kid and just say it was you or get the person on here who is abusing the drugs. Otherwise, I for one, will not answer any questions to any SWIM person. SWIM annoys me, sounds like a kid wanting to know how to abuse drugs.

Cool Robert, thank you for wasting your time.

cherry14 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by ThizzCali View Post
    Cool Robert, thank you for wasting your time.
    I think you've got that backwards....thank YOU, for wasting the time of everyone HERE. Pretty sure it's common knowledge that "SWIM" means you're talking about yourself, and don't want to be implicated doing anything illegal, so people like you try to get around that by not saying "I" and "me". This is not the place to seek advice on how to abuse drugs and get high. There are (unfortnately) plenty of places online for that, but here isn't one of them (and that's the shame of the internet, in general, that low life individuals can find virtually any site to seek out whatever stupid desires they have, and thereby "justify" it by saying finding said sites).
    Robert_325 likes this.

newyorkgal is offline Advanced Member

First off, can someone please tell me what SWIM stands for? I've seen it on several different drug related sites and can't figure it out. Secondly, this was certainly nothing more than a scam post. If SWIM has even been on this forum for more than a minute, then SWIM knows this is not the place to seek advice on how to best use chemicals to maximize the high. SWIM is goofing on us and wasting time.

cferd is offline Member

Someone Who Is Me.........so stupid

cherry14 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by cferd View Post
    Someone Who Is Me.........so stupid
    Actually, it's "Someone Who Isn't Me"....to make a lame attempt to not get busted, should law enforcement somehow figure out the ID of the poster. Because it's TOTALLY not obvious *snort*.

cferd is offline Member

or Someone Who I Met

newyorkgal is offline Advanced Member

Very stupid, either way .

Psyched is offline Member

Hey guys,
    Doesn't matter. You all do an amazing job helping the REAL people who DO want help! Don't let this loser get under anyone's skin and keep on keepin' on! Hats off to EVERYONE who tries to make the world a better place by helping ther fellow men (and women) on here!
    stuckinarut likes this.

PeterRabbit2 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ThizzCali View Post
    The other night SWIM had 81mg of concerta rite before SWIM went to bed. this was SWIMs first time ever trying this stuff so SWIM didn't sleep one second...

needless to say, SWIM was wide awake when SWIM woke up to go to school. Then, SWIM took a shower and railed 40mg of Methylin...

SWIM felt great at first, but in about 2 hours SWIM felt like real bad!

SWIM started breathing hard, SWIM had troubles concentrating, and SWIM felt like throwing up.

SWIM really wants to have a good high with this drug beacuse SWIM has heard a lot of good things about it.

Whats the best way to get positive results out of Ritalin and Concerta... OH, yeah they are the slow release tablets... or whatever you call them.
    YOU are asking for a body bag, via cardiac arrest. Please get educated on the risks of abusing speed, we don't want to see any young one in a black bag. Why?
    Last edited by Anonymous; 05-20-2010 at 10:26 AM.
    Peter

PeterRabbit2 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    This "kid" apparently does not know the first thing (about the dangers), which puts the onus on us to educate. Am I wrong?

I see this as "teachable moment" writ large.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 05-20-2010 at 10:33 AM.
    stuckinarut likes this.
    Peter

Infinite.Eternity is offline New Member

Insufflation of methylphenidate is shorter lasting and does not give much more of the desired effect. I suggest ingesting them.

Ritalin is not the best drug for recreational use due to it's varying effects. One day you could take 5 pills and feel socially withdrawn, the next you could take 2 and feel very sociable and euphoric. My suggestion is to ingest 1 or 2, wait about an hour and see if your feeling good. If all is well ingest another 2 or more depending on tolerance or desired effect. I don't suggest taking more than 200mg because it can be dangerous. If your going to be using it often I don't suggest taking more than 60mg daily because tolerance can get pretty nasty.

I have a perscription for 60mg but I take about 150mg every couple days usually to study. I like to take tests sober though incase I find myself feeling sick or unable to concentrate.

Hope I helped,
    I.E.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 11-22-2010 at 11:03 PM.

Infinite.Eternity is offline New Member

One more thing... concerta is the same thing as ritalin it's just timed release so 12 hours instead of 8, really not worth the extra $75 per month imo (canada).

stuckinarut is offline New Member

How dumb are you? You WANT to get high by taking pills...you are in for one heck of a ride, its not a fun one either..Good luck..

stuckinarut is offline New Member

SWIM can play their game somewhere else..this is the wrong place for you to be..grow up..You will be SWIMing alright, right down the river face down..

edgewise1 is offline New Member

Troll........................

Robert_325 is offline Diamond Elite

This thread is a year old and that clown is gone. Let it go, it isn't worth even posting to garbage like this.

edgewise1 is offline New Member

HOLY MOLEY!! I didn't even bother to read the date before posting.

hippie_slay is offline New Member

big whoop. I've been on concerta for 8 years...I take 108mg per day it literally does nothing...
    Last edited by Anonymous; 05-27-2011 at 01:53 PM.