Hope Full..suboxone help please....
    bschao is offline Member

Default Hope Full..suboxone help please....

Hi there,

I am tapering down from suboxone..am currently at 0.5mg and having a pretty hard time. Robert 325 recommended I get in touch with you to see if you could help me since you are a nutritionist. I'm having horrible anxiety, panic, restlessness, the crawling out of my skin feeling, and just feeling plain yucky. I'm going to stay at 0.5mg until I'm comfortable enough to go down to 0.25 mg. My doctor gave me Vistaril and Xanax, but I'm not a big fan of taking them if I don't have to. In another post I think you mentioned Skullcap? Is that a vitamin or supplement? With my symptoms what would you recommend from a nutritionist stand point that has really helped you and others?

Thank you soooo much for any help you can give me. I just want off of this sub soooo bad..more than anything right now.

Sherrie

BigJohn is offline Member

Talking

Hey sherry, I'll spare ya my whole story and experiences and get to the point.....Nutrition is a big part of it...one of the best and easiest things to do is the B.R.A.T. diet. Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, Toast. Remember also that any additional vitamins you take MUST be taken with food. Vitamins are fat soluble....not water soluble. You take them on an empty stomach and you just piss them out. Vitamins are kind of a scam anyway....your body can only absorb so much and if you eat 1/2 way decent, you shouldn't have too much to worry about. In my opinion, the exception could be calcium for women or topical vitamin E for scar reduction.
    Peace and all that,

John